sell robinho today

I've deleted most of them apparently. Shame, some were good for a laugh.

It is worrying though knowing people like BB2.0 go out of their way to look at pictures of me, I'm aware my picture has been passed round the less savoury posters of this board with a view to having me jumped, perhaps, which is quite sad.

TheMightyQuinn said:
twinkletoes said:
The only sense you are talking at the moment is non-sense.

All I'm saying is - Robinho is one of our best players, we should not let him go unless he wants to, we should be careful of believing everything we read in the press, we could never replace Rob and no one else in the team is capable of the stuff he is.

If that's nonsense then I apologise but you'll all see when Rob is sold and we're all berating Tevez for not being a 20 a season striker and crying about our lack of passing ability.

Robinho has said certain things which it is hard to misconstrue. He plays for one team and has said he wants to play for another team, there is no doubt about that.

Robinho should not be treated as a special case and if he continues to say things in interviews that could be interpreted as discrediting Manchester City then he should either shut up or be told by his manager to refrain from making these comments in the future.

If he continues to make these comments then action should be taken against him. If not it will only be to the detriment of the club and it's fans.

Robinho has never fulfilled his true potential in the same way as Messi or Ronaldo, and he may never do so. There are other players that could do as good a job as him and with a bit of luck we should be able to attract them in the future.

We all know that noone is bigger than the club, even Robinho.

I used to listen to people's different views than mine about Robinho and respect it and I still do even if I might not agree, but I've lost all respect for what TMQ says about football now after Sunday. The first home game I've missed this season, so I had a little look at the streams which people use, all the way through it TMQ was going on about not being able to find a stream. Hardly anyone had a stream 'til someone found a dodgy one for about the last 20 mins.

A few minutes after the game had finished I see TMQ making comments about the game, saying Barry played well (when apparently he didn't), and going on about the way we played and how we missed Robinho even though we went 2-0 up and other bollocks. When I miss a game I just keep quiet as I can't really comment. It had me wondering though if he does this for most games and if he does actually go or watch us.

TheMightyQuinn said:

It is worrying though knowing people like BB2.0 go out of their way to look at pictures of me, I'm aware my picture has been passed round the less savoury posters of this board with a view to having me jumped, perhaps, which is quite sad.

This one was last week. A bit more articulate, but basically the same. This guy uses the old chestnut "Someone's PMed me so I must be right". Unproveable, of course, and irrelevant, but still amusing that he couldn't put it on the thread where he was getting his arse kicked.

"Hahaha you really are like a pit bull arent you , just cannot let go. Ever heard the phrase he protests too much? Usually done by somebody knowing their own guilt. Quite funny really.

It was somebody else that suggested that in a pm and I thought it quite appropriate. My mistake was daring to rain on your parade and in future I will learn from that as I have with others on here. That other poster had it about right that there is some real crap posted on here and what is hard to know is whether folk just have to be negative about players or just like the sound of their own " voice". It seems for some it's both."

Some people take it sooooooooo seriously!

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
I used to listen to people's different views than mine about Robinho and respect it and I still do even if I might not agree, but I've lost all respect for what TMQ says about football now after Sunday. The first home game I've missed this season, so I had a little look at the streams which people use, all the way through it TMQ was going on about not being able to find a stream. Hardly anyone had a stream 'til someone found a dodgy one for about the last 20 mins.

A few minutes after the game had finished I see TMQ making comments about the game, saying Barry played well (when apparently he didn't), and going on about the way we played and how we missed Robinho even though we went 2-0 up and other bollocks. When I miss a game I just keep quiet as I can't really comment. It had me wondering though if he does this for most games and if he does actually go or watch us.

Lovely stuff.

For the record I own a season card and have done since I was 7.

I managed to watch about half the game on Sunday due to stream problems and being out of Manchester. I did however watch the full 90 minutes a little later on.

You're obviously another cretin who reads all my posts and notes them, no doubt you've also seen a picture of me and a threat is forthcoming, save yourself and myself the time and piss off. You don't want to bring it.

For all i love Robbie, and what he signifies.
That. moment in our "recent" history. Sept 08
I just wish he'd shut the fuck up.
It's like he's shagged my sister but now insists
on telling all and sundry what a dog she is and how he's
fell for some Catalan bird.
Have a bit of class Robbie and be a man.
Seems to me he dreams about greatness but ain't
prepared to put the graft in.
for all i hated Tranny theres no denying he delivered.

Didsbury Dave said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

This one was last week. A bit more articulate, but basically the same. This guy uses the old chestnut "Someone's PMed me so I must be right". Unproveable, of course, and irrelevant, but still amusing that he couldn't put it on the thread where he was getting his arse kicked.

"Hahaha you really are like a pit bull arent you , just cannot let go. Ever heard the phrase he protests too much? Usually done by somebody knowing their own guilt. Quite funny really.

It was somebody else that suggested that in a pm and I thought it quite appropriate. My mistake was daring to rain on your parade and in future I will learn from that as I have with others on here. That other poster had it about right that there is some real crap posted on here and what is hard to know is whether folk just have to be negative about players or just like the sound of their own " voice". It seems for some it's both."

I've had lots of those kind too, the old 'Hey, 20 people have pm'd me saying how out of order you are on this one, now apologise to me or I'll have you beaten/stabbed/bummed or shouted at by a nasty man'.

I love Robbie, i don't mind one or two comments from him in the past, but now after these latest comments it is just getting pathetic, if he doesn't wanna be here, he should just say, sell him, get someone else in, end of.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I've had lots of those kind too, the old 'Hey, 20 people have pm'd me saying how out of order you are on this one, now apologise to me or I'll have you beaten/stabbed/bummed or shouted at by a nasty man'.

It's not us it's everyone else.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:

Lovely stuff.

For the record I own a season card and have done since I was 7.

I managed to watch about half the game on Sunday due to stream problems and being out of Manchester. I did however watch the full 90 minutes a little later on.

You're obviously another cretin who reads all my posts and notes them, no doubt you've also seen a picture of me and a threat is forthcoming, save yourself and myself the time and piss off. You don't want to bring it.
Ha ha ha ha, hardman!

Sorry if I've found you out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.