sell robinho today

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Lovely stuff.

For the record I own a season card and have done since I was 7.

I managed to watch about half the game on Sunday due to stream problems and being out of Manchester. I did however watch the full 90 minutes a little later on.

You're obviously another cretin who reads all my posts and notes them, no doubt you've also seen a picture of me and a threat is forthcoming, save yourself and myself the time and piss off. You don't want to bring it.
Ha ha ha ha, hardman!

Sorry if I've found you out.

I would never claim to be a 'hard man' and I have not been found out. If you want to play 'I'm a bigger blue than you' then I suggest you try someone else, I do not play that game as I find it beneath me.

Sorry you seem to be interested in my every move.

twinkletoes said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I've had lots of those kind too, the old 'Hey, 20 people have pm'd me saying how out of order you are on this one, now apologise to me or I'll have you beaten/stabbed/bummed or shouted at by a nasty man'.

It's not us it's everyone else.

Luckily for 'everyone else' me and Dave do not care.

Damocles said:
I've been screaming about Robinho since the start of the season.

In the current formation/team we have, we could put Bellers/Petrov on the left, SWP/Tevez on the right, Ade up on his own, Barry/De Jong in midfield, and play Robinho in the hole behind Ade, in front of Barry.

Robbie hasn't really got the physicality to play effectively behind the striker, yet if we can get the strong players around to protect him, he is an instant match winner.

He scored 15 last season from the left wing, if we could put him in his favoured, more central position, we will see the best of him.

That man with the ball at his feet, is better than anybody else in the league. We just need to get him off the wings, and in to the middle where he can really damage people.
In effect 4-2-4, sorry Barry and De Jong aren't good enough for that burden and when Robinho was played more centraly last season he was less effective as he has less space to run in!

TheMightyQuinn said:
I've deleted most of them apparently. Shame, some were good for a laugh.

It is worrying though knowing people like BB2.0 go out of their way to look at pictures of me, I'm aware my picture has been passed round the less savoury posters of this board with a view to having me jumped, perhaps, which is quite sad.

You play with feathers you get yur arsed tickled. You've pissed off a lot of people.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I've deleted most of them apparently. Shame, some were good for a laugh.

It is worrying though knowing people like BB2.0 go out of their way to look at pictures of me, I'm aware my picture has been passed round the less savoury posters of this board with a view to having me jumped, perhaps, which is quite sad.

You play with feathers you get yur arsed tickled. You've pissed off a lot of people.

I don't see why I've pissed a lot of people off but then there are some very sensitive souls on here so that shouldn't surprise me.

It is getting to the stage now where, perhaps, I should be watching my back at COMS due to the threats, I'm not scared as such but I'd like to avoid any incidents of anyone getting a beating, I can be sure if I was started on I've got boys at my back ready to throw down.

If people learnt it was only the internet then perhaps my inbox would be a little lighter and the little crew obsessing over my pictures would find someone else to stalk/hate/threaten etc.

TheMightyQuinn said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

I don't see why I've pissed a lot of people off but then there are some very sensitive souls on here so that shouldn't surprise me.

It is getting to the stage now where, perhaps, I should be watching my back at COMS due to the threats, I'm not scared as such but I'd like to avoid any incidents of anyone getting a beating, I can be sure if I was started on I've got boys at my back ready to throw down.

If people learnt it was only the internet then perhaps my inbox would be a little lighter and the little crew obsessing over my pictures would find someone else to stalk/hate/threaten etc.

As much as I dislike what you say I find it very distasteful that you should be threatened on a forum.

If anyone has threatened you I hope you have reported it to a mod and that they are not allowed to be a member any longer.

twinkletoes said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

As much as I dislike what you say I find it very distasteful that you should be threatened on a forum.

If anyone has threatened you I hope you have reported it to a mod and that they are not allowed to be a member any longer.

Most are known to the mods but likely still post under aliases etc, others are just blatant about it.

It's sad really, I mean you and I disagree yet I don't feel the need to threaten you at all and nor you me. Way of the world I suppose. Luckily most have just been internet hard lads but surely only a matter of time.

I should probably leave the forum to be honest, I'm out of sync with the majority although it always heartens me to know a lot of folk agree with me on most things City, which is probably why I've stuck around.

People should probably take heed of my plight though and learn for themselves, keep your opinions to yourself, follow the crowd or you will be threatened with violence, Blue Moon is a lovely place eh?

TheMightyQuinn said:

It's a fucking funny picture though, you can't blame em really

The Fat el Hombre said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

It's a fucking funny picture though, you can't blame em really

It was meant to be, I'm not much of a photograph person to be honest, not vain enough for all that stuff.

Still, don't you find it a bit creepy all these grown men with it on their hard drives? I'm assuming you have a copy but we have a history, like Steve McDonald and Becky, so that's cool.

I mean, if I wanted to I could go on your facebook get pics of you and pass them round but I'd never do that, despite my inanity on here at times, I'm actually quite a sound guy.

Right guys lets strip this thread to it's bare bones and forget all the bollocks that surrounds it.

Robinho is a fantastic player... some say a luxury but hey a great player.

His committment to manchester city football club? imo not great certainly not like kompany who is 100% (even with rumours of barca eyeing him.)

I have no doubt that Robinho will leave our revolution in the not too distant future, but until then.....

Robbie SHUT THE FCUK UP!! Have some respect for the club and fans!! If you want to move to Barca do it the proper way!!

Mr Hughes grow some balls and tell him to STFU!

Whether Robbies comments have been twisted or not he is putting himself up to be shot at.

The only reson we are having this debate is because Robbie can't stop waffling to the media thats why we're having all these articles published every other day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.