Semi Date

mrksdawn19 said:
I can't comment on the ticket office, i'm just passing on information I received from the O.S.C.

Please don't shoot the messenger

Don't worry not shooting you, and if they arn't going on sale till Friday I've just wasted 5 hours of my day off, well I'm jumping in shower, and as the sun's out with it's hat on, its town to watch the Manchester world peanut smuggling championship's.

mcfcnorthstand said:
mrksdawn19 said:
I can't comment on the ticket office, i'm just passing on information I received from the O.S.C.

Please don't shoot the messenger

Don't worry not shooting you, and if they arn't going on sale till Friday I've just wasted 5 hours of my day off, well I'm jumping in shower, and as the sun's out with it's hat on, its town to watch the Manchester world peanut smuggling championship's.

They arent on sale until next saturday (26th)

Rudgey said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Semi final date and ticket info will be announced at 2.30 today as per MCFC twitter

Boltons is sunday at 4pm

Just read that in the Bolton Evening News online, they've got just under 32000 tickets and each season ticket holder can have two tickets. Ours will be the Saturday, just the kick off time thats we are waiting for really<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:34 am --<br /><br />
u2fme2 said:
Rudgey said:
Boltons is sunday at 4pm
where did you get that info from ?

Heres the link mate

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/spor...3.Tickets_aplenty_for_Wanderers_Wembley_date/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.