Semi Date

The club are certain to limit it to 1 per season card holder. So should be enough to go around. They might make it so someone with the first qualifying amount of points can get one for their son/daughter if they also have a season card regardless of points as there should be enough tickets to go around.

Is anyone who is returning to manchester after the semi, if we win, going out that night? Should all go factory, 3 floors full of blues :P

MonsallBlue said:
The club are certain to limit it to 1 per season card holder. So should be enough to go around. They might make it so someone with the first qualifying amount of points can get one for their son/daughter if they also have a season card regardless of points as there should be enough tickets to go around.
can't see that blue

Have been told via someone who has a box at City that it is 4.45pm kick off, not sure how true that is though yet folks.

MATCITY said:
mcfcliam said:
32k tickets, anyone with a season ticket will get one if they want one.
I hope you're right Liam i was confident last week but now not so much

Trust me mate, if this doesn't go to general season ticket sale then I'll eat my own shit.

I have enough points anyway, and anyone with over 2,000 points is guaranteed a ticket IMO.

mcfcliam said:
MATCITY said:
I hope you're right Liam i was confident last week but now not so much

Trust me mate, if this doesn't go to general season ticket sale then I'll eat my own shit.

I have enough points anyway, and anyone with over 2,000 points is guaranteed a ticket IMO.
well i for one wants to see this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.