Semi Date

MonsallBlue said:
The club are certain to limit it to 1 per season card holder. So should be enough to go around. They might make it so someone with the first qualifying amount of points can get one for their son/daughter if they also have a season card regardless of points as there should be enough tickets to go around.

I fuckin hope not! That's not fair in the slightest!

danburge82 said:
MonsallBlue said:
The club are certain to limit it to 1 per season card holder. So should be enough to go around. They might make it so someone with the first qualifying amount of points can get one for their son/daughter if they also have a season card regardless of points as there should be enough tickets to go around.

Don't even think city would fuck up that bad

danburge82 said:
MonsallBlue said:

Why is this not fair?

If there are enough tickets for everyone with seasoncard to get one, why not offer some extra reward to those with the highest loyalty points?

I want all City fans to have a good day out and if this is enhanced by being able to offer a few at the top of the loyalty points table the opportunity to sit with a son/daughter/mate who is also a seasoncard holder...I say no problem.

In practice, I would be very surprised if this happened though....too difficult to get numbers / bands / points sorted out in a way which is seen to be fair.

Scooby Blue said:
danburge82 said:

Why is this not fair?

If there are enough tickets for everyone with seasoncard to get one, why not offer some extra reward to those with the highest loyalty points?

I want all City fans to have a good day out and if this is enhanced by being able to offer a few at the top of the loyalty points table the opportunity to sit with a son/daughter/mate who is also a seasoncard holder...I say no problem.

In practice, I would be very surprised if this happened though....too difficult to get numbers / bands / points sorted out in a way which is seen to be fair.

There are not enough for ALL ST's, All ST Holders who want one may get one but may not with your idea, how would that be fair?

mcfcliam said:
MATCITY said:
I hope you're right Liam i was confident last week but now not so much

Trust me mate, if this doesn't go to general season ticket sale then I'll eat my own shit.

I have enough points anyway, and anyone with over 2,000 points is guaranteed a ticket IMO.

Bookmarked!

u2fme2 said:
lostmyhouseski said:
if its gonna be a saturday it best be a late kickoff!
why ??

I would expect them to make the kick off as early as possible seeing as its City V United! I know the kick off is traditionally later, but i think it might be 3 o'clock

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.