Semi Date

bluwes said:
If we go out of the Europa on Thursday our semi will be played at 5.30 on Saturday 16th April

Seems that is what this article is saying as well. ITV want to show our game on the Saturday evening.

See here: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/8381616/Manchester-Citys-heavy-schedule-forces-authorities-to-put-FA-Cup-semi-final-plans-with-United-on-hold.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... -hold.html</a>

Also, I can't understand all this talk of having an early kick-off because of 'security issues'. If it was the final itself, do you think the police would be looking to move the kick-off time to an early start because of security issues? If we are knocked out of Europe on Thursday, we'll be playing at 5.30pm on the Saturday. If not, it could be anytime on the Sunday (no guarantee it would be an early kick-off on the Sunday either).

I'm very curious to see how all this pans out in relation to the difference between our and Utd's recovery time between the midweek games prior to the FA semi weekend.

We could potentially be playing Monday vs. Liverpool, Thursday vs. Europa 1/4 opponent and Sunday vs. Utd.

They will be playing either the Tuesday or Wednesday vs. 1/4 CL opponent, thus either a day or two days later than our game vs. Liverpool, and 3 or 4 days later than their previous weekend fixture vs. Fulham.

there's an anouncement at 11am today on the bolton website about arrangements for the semi so i'd imagine it should be the same on our site

colMCFC said:
there's an anouncement at 11am today on the bolton website about arrangements for the semi so i'd imagine it should be the same on our site

thanks

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
Cheadle blues have this morning announced it as

Saturday 16th April at 5:15pm ......... are they ITK

Can`t see the police(not the group ) been happy with that both sets of fans on the p*ss all day around that there london????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.