Semi-final draw: City v Arsenal 3pm Sunday confirmed

All clubs left in it can be. Bit of a lottery at this stage. A lot depends on which side turns up/injuries and the ref.

I would say we would be slight favourites in the Arsenal game maybe 55/45% chances wise. Chelsea slight favourites in the other but no scores will be a shock.

Just hope he doesn't play Bravo because in a game where penalties could be the end result, Willy has to start.

Hasn't Bravo saved the only penalty he has faced in our goal?

Sounds like a few not going, does that mean if you're not on the cup scheme, like me, we'll have have a decent chance of getting a ticket?

I would think so, I know I haven't renewed by cup schemes for two years, I'm sure a fair few other did the same when season ticket prices hiked up a couple of years ago.

Your chances of getting a FA Cup Semi-final ticket are probably a lot better now than previous seasons I would guess. (Good luck with the game, if you do get to go).

Maybe we should throw the semi to keep Wenger in a job for the next few years. Big picture and all that........

All clubs left in it can be. Bit of a lottery at this stage. A lot depends on which side turns up/injuries and the ref.

I would say we would be slight favourites in the Arsenal game maybe 55/45% chances wise. Chelsea slight favourites in the other but no scores will be a shock.

Just hope he doesn't play Bravo because in a game where penalties could be the end result, Willy has to start.

If Willy starts it would probably mean that Bravo had regained the PL & CL jersey.

There were League Cup Final tickets last season without being on the cup scheme.

Sounds like a few not going, does that mean if you're not on the cup scheme, like me, we'll have have a decent chance of getting a ticket?

I think you'll be fine getting a ticket. Quite a few SC holders near me in 105, are on the cup schemes but don't do Wembley (even the finals).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.