Semi-final draw: City v Arsenal 3pm Sunday confirmed

To all the miserable bastards complaining, I could only make the Semi final Wembley trip against Chelsea. It was a fuckin belting day. Embrace it you ****s or would you rather be at York away

The York away was immense day - 80,000 fans there , reportedly.

Was a truly belting day,from the old routemaster bus hired by the chavs to drive past the Greyhound,and it canned and bottled to fuck,to Sergio scoring right after HT,sat on halfway line,chavs next to us,brilliant day,great win...........................I went to York as well btw

Was a great day that, Steward next to me was an Arsenal fan, he was made up to fuck, giving out loads to to the Chav twats.

If it's the Saturday i can't make it as at a fucking wedding!!!

Hopefully we win and then i can get down for the final.

Was a great day that, Steward next to me was an Arsenal fan, he was made up to fuck, giving out loads to to the Chav twats.

If it's the Saturday i can't make it as at a fucking wedding!!!

Hopefully we win and then i can get down for the final.

We will mate,we'll beat Arsenal

Sunderland 'eh......I must've missed out on all the others since.

Cheer up EC,they say variety is the spice of life.......and the living dead apparently.

Wembers is a complete shit hole though !!

Sounds like a few not going, does that mean if you're not on the cup scheme, like me, we'll have have a decent chance of getting a ticket?

The moral is join the cup scheme - its not like we ever play at home. I'm sure you'll get a ticket for the semi. Might be more difficult for a final but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.