Semi-final draw: City v Arsenal 3pm Sunday confirmed

Do we know when the kick offs are scheduled for are they both 5.15pm?

I think they're usually 5.15pm on the Saturday and 4pm on the Sunday but this is the FA so you never know and it could end up being something totally different.

Like many others, I could do with knowing which day we're playing more than anything. We've got various plans for both days regarding travel and hotels but the sooner we know the better for everyone. I'm hearing rumours that we'll be the Sunday game but they're just rumours and I can't gauge too much off the brief look I've had at the forums of the other semi-finalists.

Do we know which slot BBC have? I would think they would have the Saturday slot and would go for Chelsea v Spurs leaving us for the Sunday.
Also could do with knowing as want to book trains etc and prices are going up and availability going down!!
Would drive but scheduled for him replacement op on 7 April so will be hopping on crutches!!!

There are no English games scheduled for the Saturday but there are 2 live games on the Sunday (at 1415 and 1630). That suggests a 12 o'clock kick off for the Sunday, and 12 or 1730 on the Saturday.

Shit that buggers up my plans I was just about to book trains going on Saturday coming back on Monday. If I had done that and match was 12 on Saturday I would not of got there on time!!!

They don't have piss fans about don't they!!

Shit that buggers up my plans I was just about to book trains going on Saturday coming back on Monday. If I had done that and match was 12 on Saturday I would not of got there on time!!!

They don't have piss fans about don't they!!

From what I can see, there were no live Premier League games scheduled for the Saturday last year but United v Everton in the semi-final was still a teatime kick-off. I'm guessing whoever is playing on the Saturday will again be a teatime kick-off to maximise the TV audience, but as I say it's only a guess. There were actually 3 live PL games on the Sunday last year - we played Stoke at noon, Sunderland played Arsenal at 2.05pm, and Leicester played Swansea at 4.15pm. This time round, the 12 noon game is off as it involved Spurs due to them being in the semi-final so it's possible that the Sunday semi will kick off at noon to avoid clashing with the 2 later games. I really hope it's not noon on the Sunday and would prefer 4pm.

Last edited:
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.......remember Wigan anyone ?

It's a one off game & potentially an Arse v Spuds final. They'll be right up for it !!

We're not rags.

Or maybe we could just enjoy being in FA cup semi final, that's winnable. Without miserable buggers like you,
calling us rags because we like to get a little giddy.

last year the fixture dates / times were announced on the Friday following the draw

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.