Semi-final draw: City v Arsenal 3pm Sunday confirmed

Wrong, we were the other end against Arsenal in the Community Shield.
Yeah I remember now, I drink to much going to Wembley ;) chatting to some Arse fans up to the ground and I mentioned Wenger needs to go, fucking hell one wanted a fight and I started a mass argument, won't be doing that again.

Remember once in their crown this lad walked in filled a football card in went opposite to the Gardner's filled another in their then fucked off with everything, took 2 hours to realise he hadn't shouted the name of the winner out
Wonder if he tried it at all the pubs near by on match day could have made a bit
50p a go and it's £40 quid each card

Remember once in their crown this lad walked in filled a football card in went opposite to the Gardner's filled another in their then fucked off with everything, took 2 hours to realise he hadn't shouted the name of the winner out

A young shaven headed lad was in the Gardners every single week asking for sponsorship for something. He really didn't look the type to go skydiving every week.

Occasionally he went round selling bottles of shampoo and deodorant, too. He was a real pillar of the community.

I think they might be waiting to see if we progress in the champions league, the 2nd leg of the q/f is due to be played the midweek before this game.

That could well be the case. Then again, it took them 4 days last year to decide who was playing on what day so it might not have anything to do with that and it could just be the FA/TV companies dragging their feet and not giving a fuck about the match-going fan as per usual. They can deal with the CL thing even before the outcome of our game against Monaco and just stick us in the Sunday slot.

Arsenal charity shield game we were the opposite end from the green man.
See no reason for this to change.

That could well be the case. Then again, it took them 4 days last year to decide who was playing on what day so it might not have anything to do with that and it could just be the FA/TV companies dragging their feet and not giving a fuck about the match-going fan as per usual. They can deal with the CL thing even before the outcome of our game against Monaco and just stick us in the Sunday slot.
FA never normally worry about other games being played and how it might affect the clubs so why should they bother now. We are playing on the Saturday against Sunderland at 5.30 and could, if we qualify, be playing on the Tuesday or Wednesday before the semi. No need to wait for champions league draw. Equally it may be that the Met police have said we don't want Chelsea and Spurs game being played late on a Sunday and the FA have said tough as that's when we want it and they are busy arguing about it. More realistically the FA have listened to Network Rail about times of trains and thought fuck it let's make sure City fans can't travel home on the train and have to use National Express who happen to be an FA partner...

A young shaven headed lad was in the Gardners every single week asking for sponsorship for something. He really didn't look the type to go skydiving every week.

Occasionally he went round selling bottles of shampoo and deodorant, too. He was a real pillar of the community.
Not forgetting Two bob bob, who used to ask everyone for a loan of ( yep, you guessed it ) two shillings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.