Semi-final draw: City v Arsenal 3pm Sunday confirmed

How long does it take the BBC and BT Sport to decide which of two games each of them is going to broadcast.

The draw was made on Monday evening and 2 full working days later were still waiting to find out when we will play.

In my opinion it will be a disgrace if we get the Sunday game given the travel back required - Arsenal fans will be home before most of us are off the Wembley car parks
How would that be any different on the Saturday?

How long does it take the BBC and BT Sport to decide which of two games each of them is going to broadcast.

The draw was made on Monday evening and 2 full working days later were still waiting to find out when we will play.

In my opinion it will be a disgrace if we get the Sunday game given the travel back required - Arsenal fans will be home before most of us are off the Wembley car parks

dont think its waiting on the tv companies, there is security issues being discussed etc.

Other team have suffered in the past so I don't think City having further to travel will make any difference.
It all comes down to security, and sadly, there's a bigger chance of City fans fighting with each other than with Arsenal.
Chelsea v Spurs is the powderkeg fixture, so my guess is the Police will want an early kick off (possibly on the Saturday, if it's the London Marathon the following day)
That would leave us playing on the Sunday, and probably at the most awkward time.

Other team have suffered in the past so I don't think City having further to travel will make any difference.
It all comes down to security, and sadly, there's a bigger chance of City fans fighting with each other than with Arsenal.
Chelsea v Spurs is the powderkeg fixture, so my guess is the Police will want an early kick off (possibly on the Saturday, if it's the London Marathon the following day)
That would leave us playing on the Sunday, and probably at the most awkward time.

Also St Georges Day on the Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.