Semi-final draw: City v Arsenal 3pm Sunday confirmed

People like it make out St Georges Day is a troublesome day out for the countries bigots to go out and be an arsehole basically.

If its true we are the Satruday then excellent news

that rarely if ever happens. st georges day is a day for celebration. it wouldn't make any difference to the game anyway

Saint George would be a Syrian refugee these days, it would give the bigots something to think about. and has no English connection whatsoever.

Saturday 22nd is the best day for it, so I hope it is true. I thought they would end up sticking them at 7.45pm, if not this year in the next 3 to 5.

Saint George would be a Syrian refugee these days, it would give the bigots something to think about. and has no English connection whatsoever.

Saturday 22nd is the best day for it, so I hope it is true. I thought they would end up sticking them at 7.45pm, if not this year in the next 3 to 5.

i dont want to derial the thread. but why are you linking the two ? is st georges day only for bigots ? should english people not celebrate it. what about st patricks days is that alright ?

Last train back to Manchester leaves at 21.00. If we kick off at 5.30 then without extra time the game will finish around 7.25 which will be just about ok to reach Euston. With extra time then it would be pushing it to catch the last train. Would Virgin / the club lay on extra trains?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.