semi final ticket thread. (in here please)

Re: SEMI FINAL TICKETS. in here please.

blue cigar said:
I'll see your one off swindon game and raise you with watching the relegation match v luton(young lad,its scarred me), away at reading 0-4 (cold/shit), away at qpr 0-4(drove through a monsoon there and back), being at colin bells comeback in the reserves, grimsby away (about 2000 blues there) when george courtney reffed it and we conceded a late equaliser when their left back ran from his own box unchallenged and slotted it, it was wet,cold and one of the stands was called the findus family stand...i could go on but that trumps any "i was there when we were shit" tales and theres plenty more where they came from.

2 adult tickets pretty please...with a sugar lump on top.
One off swindon game dont be daft, watching city for 51 years also was at the last fa cup game v chelsea jan 71 at the bridge and we won 3-0.

One of the many looking for two tickets for the semi.
I can collect anywhere in Manchester.
Oxford away 0-0, would be my most awful game. Bert Trautman's testimonial the oldest..

HI all,

I have 1 SPARE AVAILABLE FOR THE SEMI.

£40 face value.

PM me if interested.

Thanks

X1 child tckt required preferably around block 140 but will take anywhere and adult one for that matter.

WTGD!! said:
HI all,

I have 1 SPARE AVAILABLE FOR THE SEMI.

£40 face value.

PM me if interested.

Thanks

Hi all,

Thanks for the PM's, this ticket has now gone.

Good luck in finding other spares :-)

Re: AW: SEMI FINAL TICKETS. in here please.

German Blues said:
Here we go...Hotel booked, flights booked...just need one ticket for me. Paying via paypal or international bank transfer. Meeting up in London from Saturday 13th is also possible. I'm just a Blue Member, so it will be quite difficult to get a ticket from the Club. Before I use the black market I try it in here. Cheers
Still need one, only one, ticket. Would be fantastic if anyone could help me. Cheers

I'm also in need of one for an Oz friend any help blues ovioulsy much appreciated.

MCFC

Hi, I'm looking for a pair of tickets, so if anyone can help out please let me know, hopefully see you for a beer on the Roundabout beforehand...

If anyone has a spare I would be gratefull money is here and waiting others on here who have bought off can vouch for me cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.