semi final ticket thread. (in here please)

Re: SEMI FINAL TICKETS. in here please.

In north manchester, looking for one please

Can you use someone else's number? my friend aint going and says I can use his, is it possible to do this and pay on my card?

Hi Guys

Trying to get a semi final ticket - as usual haven't got enough FA cup loyalty points on my card so can't wait til on general sale on Friday. Any one help - PM me if you can help!!!!!! Don't wanna be forced to get from a ticket site. Been given a contact for one but waiting to hear. Contact has text - so waiting to see if I can collect. Prepared to collect.

J

Jezzeroo said:
Hi Guys

Trying to get a semi final ticket - as usual haven't got enough FA cup loyalty points on my card so can't wait til on general sale on Friday. Any one help - PM me if you can help!!!!!! Don't wanna be forced to get from a ticket site. Been given a contact for one but waiting to hear. Contact has text - so waiting to see if I can collect. Prepared to collect.

J

Where does it say general sale on Friday - its 2000 points and if any less further criteria to be announced for Sat onwards

looking for two tickets for the semi pm me if available, can pick up anywhere.

Lance Uppercut said:
Can you use someone else's number? my friend aint going and says I can use his, is it possible to do this and pay on my card?

yeah just get him to log on to the MCFC ticket site he can select the ticket then when it comes to pay screen use your card details and number it will be delivered to his address he calls you you pop round and your on your way to the semi

Still after 2 tickets, can pay via Paypal and can give past references on previous dealings from here.

Pm me.

Looking for one ticket please. Will come and collect from anywhere. Pretty desperate.

Due to a fuck up, my 12 year old lad is in the bottom tier and I'm in the 3rd.

It's a long shot but would anyone be prepared to swap their bottom tier adult for a top tier

or

swap their top tier concession for a bottom tier one?

pm if you could.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.