semi final ticket thread. (in here please)

Semi Final Ticket Swap??

Hi,

I am sure that like me, due to the daft way we sold the tickets for the Semi, people are scattered about all over the place! I am in 501 with one of my sons, whilst my other son is over in 535 with a friend of ours.

I know for previous Wembley matches there have been threads with Blues swapping tickets so they can sit in closer blocks to mates, easier access, Half Time Beers etc, so if anyone is up for it, hopefully we can extend this thread?

I would like to swap 1 x Adult and 1 child in 535 for anywhere higher than 547 if poss? It's like Saturday Morning swap shop all over again!

PM if possible, Thanks

I have three tickets for sale for the game at Wembley on Sunday. They are all Category 3 (an adult and a junior together - Block 528) and a separate junior (in a different block to the other two tickets - Block 549). Face value (£40, £30 and £30).

TICKETS HAVE GONE

I've been let down by the person who offered to buy my spare ticket, so:

I've got a spare Adult ticket (Category 2: £50) for Block 530, Row 24. If interested in purchasing, pm me. Buyer will need to collect - I live just outside of Sandbach. Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.