semi final ticket thread. (in here please)

Re: SEMI FINAL TICKETS. in here please.

I'm still looking for two tickets if anyone can help ? I'v got mine but hopeing to get one for the son-in-law and one for a mate , both big city fans .

Lance Uppercut said:
Can you use someone else's number? my friend aint going and says I can use his, is it possible to do this and pay on my card?

Yes, if he his one your friends and family on your online account (if not add him) and you purchase the ticket online.

Desperate for one, paid for minibus down. Will even throw in a crate of larger for ya!

Just one ticket please?

For my old man! He made me blue so I have to try for him, I'm ok myself but due to il Health he had to give sc up 3 years ago, but would love to take him to wembley ,

And if you in green man beforehand I will buy you few beers as a token of appreciation!

Pm if you can help

Cheers
Mike

Hi, need preferably 2 tickets for me and my wife, or 1 failing that...been down in London for last decade so not been season ticket holder since then, but would love the chance to see our boys at wembley. Can see the wembley arches from the end of my street which makes it all the more frustrating!!

I've got a spare Adult ticket (Category 2: £50) for Block 530, Row 24. If interested in purchasing, pm me. Buyer will need to collect - I live just outside of Sandbach. Cheers.

EDIT: NOW SOLD.

We have just received more allocation for semi final. Any spares going please?

2 tickets needed if any going , pref adult & jnr but would pay for 2 adults
cheers blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.