Semi Final tickets (Merged)

Still not had my Bolton Wigan or Villa points added on but have had my Arsenal points added on. If this sells out on 3700 points I will be mega pissed off

lancs blue said:
squirtyflower said:
so people are just guessing the 9000 then?

Leeds are getting 8,500 for their Cup tie at the Swamp.
I reckon we have less than that as Leeds tickets are priced at £41-£51 whereas ours are £41-£42, despite carling cup and FA cup games at the swamp being identically priced. So that suggest leeds have more tickets than us (eg the £51 ones and any in between)

Carl_Man_City said:
Still not had my Bolton Wigan or Villa points added on but have had my Arsenal points added on. If this sells out on 3700 points I will be mega pissed off
does it say anthing on line about you buying the tickets?

bluesmith said:
Carl_Man_City said:
does it say anthing on line about you buying the tickets?

just says pending next to them. Says i've bought the tickets though yeah. I might just ring the club and double check. That ticket section of the website is shite though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.