Semi Final tickets (Merged)

coops said:
City did want to discount tickets but the away team have to agree as they get a percentage. United were playing funny buggers and wouldnt agree a lower price!

Well they need the money dont they

I'll just have to tell my daughter that she wont be getting any Xmas pesents now

Re: TICKETS DETAILS FOR STRETFORD SEMI ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

squirtyflower said:
lancs blue said:
I think any S/T holder who's had a S/T continuously since the points scheme began and has been to a fair number of home cup ties will be up around 4,000 points even if they've never been to an away match. Given that we were selling around 24k S/Ts in the last season at Maine Rd I'd say a pretty good majority of those are still with us, say 15k.
that's not correct
my wife has a seasoncard from before the move
she rarely goes away but rarely misses a home cup game
she has about 3500 points

Same here - I'd think you're right there.

There's probably less than 9,000 fans with 4,000+ pts. But I'd say once you get to just below that mark, there's load of fans with between 3,800 and 4,000 pts, so the easy way to do it is flog the tickets to those about 4,000 points, then once you see what percentage of fans take up those tickets (say 80%) you can figure out later sales criteria.

So say 80% of fans in each bracket buy tickets, once they get to the 4,000 mark they can look at how many fans have 3,900 points, 3,800 points etc, then figure out how much they expect to sell in each bracket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.