Semi Final tickets (Merged)

Re: Semi Final ticket prices

£40 for a semi final ticket against the scum or £47 for spuds away. People need to put that price into perspective and realise that it is a decent price for the occasion. We've been spoilt alot recently with cheap tickets, can't expect that to go on forever.

Re: A message to the club regarding £40 price for HOME leg.

pride in battle said:
SouthStand211 said:
4 out of 5 cup ties already been at home.

£40 is frankly ridiculous! The highest price we(a seasoncard holder) have ever been charged and you take the money out of our accounts in the hardest time of the year for many.

You've undone so much good work with a silly decision to be like them over the road.
I think its a piss take to be honest,richest club in the world,yes lets screw the fans.
GARRY COOKE are you listening!!!!
Are you reading these threads?? BOTH CLUBS HAVE TO AGREE ON THE PRICES FOR CUP TIES.

Whilst I agree it's a bit steep, but you have to realise that this game will be a sell out, tickets will be hard to come by, it's market forces, if it were any other team I doubt they would have been priced as much

This pricing looks a worrying sign of things to come when demand rises with success, and the club can be sure to sell out the ground whatever the ticket price. The sensible pricing we have had throughout the earlier rounds has gone. It's especially high for those in the 'cheap seats' behind the goal who probably choose those season tickets in the first place because money's tight. They must pay the same as those in the premium seats along the sides. The kids prices have been held low at least, though, so well done City on that.

Re: TICKETS DETAILS FOR STRETFORD SEMI ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone know how may we got?..i can get one anyway but im just wondering about my mate

CHT said:
bluesmith said:
Correct plus there is still city fans either side of United in the south stand.

What we should have done was give a discount for city members i.e. SC and citycards. United will charge us £41 - the same as their fans would have been charged in that stand BUT they also give all members £5 off ticket prices so they would pay £36.

£40 ...............Thanks for your loyal support .........My arse ..

You moaning git CHT - its a semi-final for gods sake !!

LOL
see u sat

bloody hell! 40! Prob not much chance of getting other family members ticket with the citycard either. Wont be going to the away leg with these prices!

Regular Joe said:
This pricing looks a worrying sign of things to come when demand rises with success, and the club can be sure to sell out the ground whatever the ticket price. The sensible pricing we have had throughout the earlier rounds has gone. It's especially high for those in the 'cheap seats' behind the goal who probably choose those season tickets in the first place because money's tight. They must pay the same as those in the premium seats along the sides. The kids prices have been held low at least, though, so well done City on that.

I take your point but as the rags have one end would you have been happier if the North and South stands were £30?

Re: TICKETS DETAILS FOR STRETFORD SEMI ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only goes down to 4000, i hope it goes a little further then that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.