Semi Final tickets (Merged)

Re: TICKETS DETAILS FOR STRETFORD SEMI ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lancs blue said:
mcfcjosh said:
anyone know how may we got?..i can get one anyway but im just wondering about my mate
is that definate becaus the police had the right to stop this from happening didnt they?..the fact that it only goes down to 4000 would suggest we havent go that many because it usually goes down to what they anticipate it to go to and they are normaly right

Re: A message to the club regarding £40 price for HOME leg.

Don't know why people are moaning. How much were the last rounds? Add up the totals and divide it by the number of games and I think you'll be surprised what the average price is.

dctid said:
Ducado said:
Whilst I agree it's a bit steep, but you have to realise that this game will be a sell out, tickets will be hard to come by, it's market forces, if it were any other team I doubt they would have been priced as much

If people are complaining about the prices of these tickets wait til they see Wembley fookin prices

Will you pay as much for behind the goal lower tier as you would near the halfway line?

mcfcjosh said:
lancs blue said:
is that definate becaus the police had the right to stop this from happening didnt they?..the fact that it only goes down to 4000 would suggest we havent go that many because it usually goes down to what they anticipate it to go to and they are normaly right

Didint the league game only go to 4200 at first though, then it went to 4000 and sold out

Re: Semi Final ticket prices

M24-CRC said:
CHT said:
Yes and we do not need the money!! give our fans something back,its peanuts to them but to the fans,xmas etc=a lot of money!!

£40 ...............Thanks for your loyal support .........My arse ..

You moaning git CHT - its a semi-final for gods sake !!

LOL
see u sat

Re: Semi Final ticket prices

bluesmith said:
toddy111 said:
Does that mean it'll be a 5-er for kids at their ground too ? Sounds unlikely...

Not that i'll have a sniff-in at a ticket anyway with 1500 loyalty points :(
Kids will be £15 at OT

kids £10 at the swamp

I can't believe we have over 9000 season ticket holders with over 4000 loyalty points, so if our allocation is that high I don't understand what's going on here.

Surely the club know how many loyalty points you need to be one of the top 9000 season ticket holders, so why can't they announce sales dates down to that level? Or am I missing something?

Was hoping for a little bit cheaper than this, especially so close to christmas, looks like I'll not be buying anyone presents and treat myself to tickets!
Also can't see why they have to be £40 accross the board, they don't have just the one price for league matches do they?

Regular Joe said:
I can't believe we have over 9000 season ticket holders with over 4000 loyalty points, so if our allocation is that high I don't understand what's going on here.

Surely the club know how many loyalty points you need to be one of the top 9000 season ticket holders, so why can't they announce sales dates down to that level? Or am I missing something?

keep in mind the fact supporters clubs take their full allocation and get thousands of tickets for the derbys

mcfcjosh said:
lancs blue said:

The club know how many fans have 4,000 or more points and they'll also know that demand is going to be much higher for this match than the league game so they'll be more cautious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.