semi final trouble

my tuppence worth ...
was at the charidee shield a couple of years ago scum v chels and there were battles everywhere even up Wembley Way and on to the concourse with bottles and cans thrown by both sets of fans
a few paggers in Kilburn too where the plod seemed happy to let it kick off then rush to the scene and wade in !
after the game there was bother at the tube stations as the police didnt seem to know how to segregate correctly!
maybe cos it was a relatively low key game they were unprepared but similar happened at the last few England v Scotland games

alera said:
Mmm talking to a few mates it seems obvious it could go off big time.

Picadilly good chance outside and in very difficult to keep fans separated not designed for it. Same euston. Same tube. Same met. Service stations. London pubs , Manchester pubs. Liverpool are playing arsenal on the Sunday. If by some miracle we beat kiev the police nightmare comes true, it will have to be on sunday all day drinking Liverpool fans the London marathoN. The police are getting their excuses in already.

Trains could be a death trap IMO. Driving down will take fucking hours both ways.

Thinking of making a weekend of it personally stay down in london.

That's what we are doing. Staying in High Wycombe the night before and grabbing a train on the day to Wembley Stadium Station (25 mins) then staying in the same place the night of the game.

Docklands is worth a look for hotels .. the DLR is handy for dotting around
look at the ACCOR website as they might have deals on

SWP's back said:
alera said:
Mmm talking to a few mates it seems obvious it could go off big time.

Picadilly good chance outside and in very difficult to keep fans separated not designed for it. Same euston. Same tube. Same met. Service stations. London pubs , Manchester pubs. Liverpool are playing arsenal on the Sunday. If by some miracle we beat kiev the police nightmare comes true, it will have to be on sunday all day drinking Liverpool fans the London marathoN. The police are getting their excuses in already.

Trains could be a death trap IMO. Driving down will take fucking hours both ways.

Thinking of making a weekend of it personally stay down in london.

That's what we are doing. Staying in High Wycombe the night before and grabbing a train on the day to Wembley Stadium Station (25 mins) then staying in the same place the night of the game.

That's thats what were doing but I'm under orders not to post where we are staying as my mates think every fucker on Bluemoon will book same place ! Paranoid my mates !

There you go Jason, ive posted we are staying In London and not mention we are stopping in Uxbridge.

aka blue jambo said:
Docklands is worth a look for hotels .. the DLR is handy for dotting around
look at the ACCOR website as they might have deals on

Docklands is in East London and Wembley is in North London. It's one hell of a trek to get to the Stadium from there.

The amount of trouble at the Carling Cup Semis last season indicates some revenge in certain quarters is inevitable. I'm fully expecting an early kick off time, lack of open Pubs and showing your ticket to get past certain areas. It completely spoils it for the majority of us - but that's the way things are going now. Zero tolerance.

Not a cat in hells chance of an early kick off due to TV coverage. I still say that both semi finals should be at the swamp........

allan harper said:
SWP's back said:

That's thats what were doing but I'm under orders not to post where we are staying as my mates think every fucker on Bluemoon will book same place ! Paranoid my mates !

There you go Jason, ive posted we are staying In London and not mention we are stopping in Uxbridge.

I wouldn't mind other blues taking over The Crown at Radnage. We could turn it a sea of blue.

Eds said:
Not a cat in hells chance of an early kick off due to TV coverage. I still say that both semi finals should be at the swamp........

Doesn't being at Wembley put u****d at home advantage?

TV Matches start at all sorts of times. 11.15 on a Sunday morning was deemed correct by Sky! Honestly, don't expect 5.30pm on a Saturday. Won't happen.

allan harper said:
SWP's back said:

Does it have a jacuzzi and roundabout. ??

if its the saturday, the game apparently will be at 12 45 due to police advice- this would be a fucking piss take if true

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.