Semi finals (City v Real and A Madrid v Bayern)

Where do you fly to if Benfica pull off a shock I think it's Lisbon, not many airlines seem to go there.. What's the option

When we played sporting lisbon we went via Porto. Is also a good city so worth thinkig about if youve got enough holidays to stay there a night on the way. Can get cheap flights there (think we flew from london) and train to Lisbon from there is reasonable price, think it took 3 hours, maybe bit less

Going to be tough now whoever we get at this stage of course.

Hopefully we can avoid Barca as we've shown we just don't have it in us to beat them over 2 legs. A one off final could be different with some luck.

Real are frail away from home and aren't the best defensively. They've struggled hugely over 2 legs against both Roma and Wolfsburg. They've got an unreal attack but there'll be goals at the other end for us as well.

Bayern would be interesting with the obvious Pep factor. It would be a media circus. I know most would be keen to avoid them but at least we know what they are about by now and we've got plenty of experience playing them. We were so close to achieving a 0-0 at the Allianz last season and the season before we had them on the ropes by the end of the match and nearly topped the group. I know our 3 wins against them came when they didn't need to win, but psychologically it must have an effect and they made quite calamitous mistakes in those last 2 losses against us.

Going to be tough now whoever we get at this stage of course.

Hopefully we can avoid Barca as we've shown we just don't have it in us to beat them over 2 legs. A one off final could be different with some luck.

Real are frail away from home and aren't the best defensively. They've struggled hugely over 2 legs against both Roma and Wolfsburg. They've got an unreal attack but there'll be goals at the other end for us as well.

Bayern would be interesting with the obvious Pep factor. It would be a media circus. I know most would be keen to avoid them but at least we know what they are about by now and we've got plenty of experience playing them. We were so close to achieving a 0-0 at the Allianz last season and the season before we had them on the ropes by the end of the match and nearly topped the group. I know our 3 wins against them came when they didn't need to win, but psychologically it must have an effect and they made quite calamitous mistakes in those last 2 losses against us.

If we play Bayern I fully expect Pep to keep Lewandowski, Nauer, Boetang, Muller, Thiago, Robben and some others for the league campaign that they have already won

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.