Semi finals (City v Real and A Madrid v Bayern)

Assuming Barca and Bayern advance tomorrow, I want Real. I just really don't want a tie with Bayern because of all the extra attention it will create and Barca are the best side in the world for me. Save one of them for the final if need be where anything can happen in one game. I think Real will be cocky against us

if there is one team in world football setup to get a 1-0 against any side - including barca - it's atletico, so i am not ruling them out.

Are the yellow card tot ups still in effect for the semis and who are in danger of missing second leg and final?

Are the yellow card tot ups still in effect for the semis and who are in danger of missing second leg and final?
If anyone picks up a suspension prior to the semis then that carries over, but any yellow cards are wiped off after the quarters so unless Otamendi or Navas got booked last night which I don't think either did then we have nobody suspended.

Part of me wants Benfica to scrape through tonight then we play them, but I'd love to win this thing having beaten Bayern & Barca along the way...

I'd take any of the teams that are left, Barcelona look tired because of the lack of a squad and they are starting to look exposed in the league. Real Madrid have been equally woeful in parts and I don't rate their manager at all, obviously though they both have players like Ronaldo and Messi who can dig them out of trouble.

Bayern are very beatable and we have played and beaten them several times in the past. That is of course assuming the teams you would think will go through but it isn't so cut and dry, I think we might see a shock from Atletico tonight who just need a goal and a big defensive performance to put the holders out.

Every team on it's current form is very beatable, if we can somehow get drawn away first and come back with a result, I really think we might be in Milan in May!

not arsed who we get as its just an amazing feeling to be looking forward to it!! get vinny back and raheem and keep the rest fit and then who knows???

Really hoping Benfica can beat Bayern. Atletico are very tough as well. I hope they beat Barca, but I am not sure there is much to choose between those sides. I'd rather face Atletico than Barca but they are very strong.

I know Real Madrid are a team of superstars and can sometimes get cocky, but remember they aren't going to win the league. There will be huge pressure on them to win the Champions League or get to the final at the very least. It's such a huge prize that I am not sure complacency will be a factor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.