Semi finals (City v Real and A Madrid v Bayern)

Been speaking to a red dipper at work who has been to the Bernabeu twice to watch Liverpool

He says both times he bought tickets in the UK online, for the Madrid end. He says they openly supported Liverpool but there were no problems and the Madrid fans were ok with them

With all due respect, your fans are arguably the worst in football. You are probably the most successful football team in the history of the sport yet you constantly boo and criticise your own.

You've had the privilege of having some of the greats of the game playing for you, yet it isn't enough. I still to this day don't understand your booing of Ronaldo, who's goalscoring record will never be beaten (I still think he's a twat).

I would then also mention the treatment that both Ancelotti and Bale have received. Bale played a ginormous part in you winning the CL, scoring what was effectively the winner yet he's not safe. Your club is like Liverpool and United in the sense that you believe you have a sense of entitlement to every trophy.

I understand him booing Ronaldo.

We must take lots of mirrors to the ground for the home leg...

...when Cristiano "Pretty Boy" Ronaldo gets the ball, point the nearest mirror at him...

He can't pass a mirror without stopping and preening himself in it...

...that's when we can nick the ball off him.

JJ

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.