Semi finals (City v Real and A Madrid v Bayern)

The fact our treatment of Pellegrini as a supporter base mirrors what the random Real Madrid supporter is saying they think of him is quite frankly depressing as fuck. Madrid supporters, are hands down the worst in Europe. Entitled to the point of nausea.

The fact our treatment of Pellegrini as a supporter base mirrors what the random Real Madrid supporter is saying they think of him is quite frankly depressing as fuck. Madrid supporters, are hands down the worst in Europe. Entitled to the point of nausea.
I thought most Madrid supporters liked him during his time there?

Oh for fucks sake.

Pellegrini has the fans singing his fucking name at the ground in spite of many not rating him that highly. It's the absolute fucking opposite.

Stop being such a slapped arse.

Most City fans like him. That's not the same as rating him as a great manager.

Most Blues view Pellers as a good coach and a top bloke. We know he's probably not as good as Pep but who is!

Some of the self entitlement wannabe rags on here aren't representative of our fan base.

Have you ever once praised the manager? FWIW I only ever see you whinging, even when he's won trophies.

Yes. Plenty of times. And did in the thread recently until people like BS turned up & started slagging people for not liking him. I think he's crap & gets it wrong most of the time with almost everything & is only in a job because of Guardiola. I think he's shown more managerial sense i the Champions League which just highlights how crap he's been in the Prem. I think he's ruining some talented kids & has wasted players he could have used to strengthen our squad when we've had injuries.

If I think he's fucking useless & the main reason we are not top of the league , keep.getting beat by Utd & Liverpool, why the fuck would I praise him ?

To keep you & BS happy ?

And why are you asking when you know what I'll say ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.