Semi finals (City v Real and A Madrid v Bayern)

Might be a bit premature but if we were to get to the final how many tickets do people expect we would get? San Siro holds about 80,000 so around 30,000?

Perfect draw for us at a time when they will be gunning all out to try and win the title too. The main thing is ensuring we don't lose sight of the game in the first leg like we have done against Barcelona in previous years, we really don't want to have to go there having to score several goals.

A fair few are coming on here and mentioning the damage their attack can do but we are equally as dangerous. De Bruyne is probably up there with Ronaldo as one of the most dangerous players in the competition, we then have Aguero obviously and others like Silva to call upon. We don't have anything to fear with this Madrid side, we just need to do the same as we did against PSG, if we stop them scoring then players like De Bruyne will pull us through. We just need to keep it tight, absorb their attacks and most crucially take our chances.

The fans were divided. In a way many liked him for being polite
and educated, plus a useless record of points in the league, but others like me considered him a boring mediocre loser at heart, irrelevant and unaware of the tradition and mentality at Madrid.

He defended himself saying he had achieved the historical record of points, useless when Barcelona had made more points and won the league, but most of all we were eliminated in the Spanish Cup by a third division for 4-0 away, which is intolerable, and in Europe by a mediocre Lyon, all of that with the fresh signings of Cristiano, Kaká, Benzema, Alonso, etc.

He is called Mr. Puntaje for mentioning the points record as if we cared at all about such minor thing, plus he said it with an expression from Chile, "puntaje" is not used in Spain and sounded so irritating to us. We always fire the coach after a blank season and in his case the two eliminations were unforgettable.

We have reached the Champions League semifinals since he left 6 times in a row (Barcelona or Bayern, 4).

He's probably a good man and coach but... loser at heart, like Wenger. Although if you win the Champions League this year, he'll be your hero and history forever, which must be really boring.

I think you've just summed up being Madrid fan, what a bunch of ungrateful, self entitled cunts you lot are. You lot think it's your divine right to win everything. Trust me, If Manuel wins us the Champions League it will be far from boring.

I think you've just summed up being Madrid fan, what a bunch of ungrateful, self entitled cunts you lot are. You lot think it's your divine right to win everything. Trust me, If Manuel wins us the Champions League it will be far from boring.

It would actually be completely typically city after we have slagged him and the team off most of the season. This team over the years has taken pride in slumping us down and then gifting us moments we will remember forever.. It would never be boring!

The fans were divided. In a way many liked him for being polite
and educated, plus a useless record of points in the league, but others like me considered him a boring mediocre loser at heart, irrelevant and unaware of the tradition and mentality at Madrid.

He defended himself saying he had achieved the historical record of points, useless when Barcelona had made more points and won the league, but most of all we were eliminated in the Spanish Cup by a third division for 4-0 away, which is intolerable, and in Europe by a mediocre Lyon, all of that with the fresh signings of Cristiano, Kaká, Benzema, Alonso, etc.

He is called Mr. Puntaje for mentioning the points record as if we cared at all about such minor thing, plus he said it with an expression from Chile, "puntaje" is not used in Spain and sounded so irritating to us. We always fire the coach after a blank season and in his case the two eliminations were unforgettable.

We have reached the Champions League semifinals since he left 6 times in a row (Barcelona or Bayern, 4).

He's probably a good man and coach but... loser at heart, like Wenger. Although if you win the Champions League this year, he'll be your hero and history forever, which must be really boring.

I can assure you matey, when we beat you at your place come down to the Plaza Major after the game and we'll show you what boring looks like!

But he's right because I'm a rival and it's not the same.

My apologies, I only want to talk football and enjoy the moment with you, never to offend.
Hey no worries pal. We're very chilled out on here most of the time.

Well, everybody hates Cristiano, his ego is awful. He's a beast at Real Madrid scoring an amazing number and percentage of goals that will never be beaten, and still the Bernabéu needed years before singing his name, which still doesn't do much. He's been booed, whistled and insulted as much as applauded. The Bernabéu is the hardest stadium in the world. Also Zidane, Raúl, Di Stefano, Puskas or Butragueno were booed.

About Pellegrini in City, we couldn't believe how you did so bad in Europe all these years with your budget and players. Now it's ok, it's logical that you reach semifinals or even win, your team is super expensive, maybe the most expensive one after ours or similar to ours.

With all due respect, your fans are arguably the worst in football. You are probably the most successful football team in the history of the sport yet you constantly boo and criticise your own.

You've had the privilege of having some of the greats of the game playing for you, yet it isn't enough. I still to this day don't understand your booing of Ronaldo, who's goalscoring record will never be beaten (I still think he's a twat).

I would then also mention the treatment that both Ancelotti and Bale have received. Bale played a ginormous part in you winning the CL, scoring what was effectively the winner yet he's not safe. Your club is like Liverpool and United in the sense that you believe you have a sense of entitlement to every trophy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.