Semi or the Final...

TTTCITYBHOY

Team supported
CITY...who else
...which gave you most pleasure.
Fantastic to end he 35 yr shit,lifting the cup was awesome.
I've spent the last 3 hours watching both,and for me beating that shower of shite was probably better.
For raw emotion on the day,i was hoarse,cried like a 5 year old with pure delight,got pished out ma head that night,got messages from loads of pals with well done comments.
The Final itself,i done most of the same again,but just beating those fukers was such a pleasure.

so..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF8IPcMEWXg&feature=related[/youtube]

or

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH4j_KL0wGE[/youtube]

The final without a shadow of a doubt, we won the FA cup, the greatest pleasure from the semi was knowing it meant more to them stopping us than it did for them to actually win it.

Very, very, very difficult but I'd say beating the scum it just gave me the feeling that we had won it, even though the final was just amazing it was emotionally draining and fantastic at the same time I would do anything to re-live it just for ten minutes, happy days

Final mate,seen us beat Utd several times in the flesh,but never seen us win FA Cup in the flesh,that should be the answer for the majority of us on here,irrelevant of beating those twats(which of course was very sweet)

Those who say semi need to have a think,just for a minute,then change your answer(unless your in late forties-fifties,as you have seen us win FA Cup !!)

Hard to say. The final whistle at the semi was brilliant. The final didnt feel in doubt. Both top days out. Ill remember both forever.

Has to be the final for me, seeing City lift the FA Cup was so special & emotional, and a jolly good piss up as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.