Semi or the Final...

meeesh said:
Final mate,seen us beat Utd several times in the flesh,but never seen us win FA Cup in the flesh,that should be the answer for the majority of us on here,irrelevant of beating those twats(which of course was very sweet)

Those who say semi need to have a think,just for a minute,then change your answer(unless your in late forties-fifties,as you have seen us win FA Cup !!)

was there in 69 but beating the rags has always been great especially when you think everyone was saying they would win the treble

also think it sent shock waves through football and signalled our intent I have a feeling when we look back the semi will gain more and more significance as time goes by as it will be seen as possible the catalyst
on City's next great era

whp.blue said:
meeesh said:
Final mate,seen us beat Utd several times in the flesh,but never seen us win FA Cup in the flesh,that should be the answer for the majority of us on here,irrelevant of beating those twats(which of course was very sweet)

Those who say semi need to have a think,just for a minute,then change your answer(unless your in late forties-fifties,as you have seen us win FA Cup !!)

was there in 69 but beating the rags has always been great especially when you think everyone was saying they would win the treble

also think it sent shock waves through football and signalled our intent I have a feeling when we look back the semi will gain more and more significance as time goes by as it will be seen as possible the catalyst
on City's next great era
well put

the emotion that erupted as yaya's goal was scored was unbelievable
even ballotelli talks about the noise as the ball hit the back of the net, all that pain pouring forth from 32000 blues

The semi, easily.

The final was more historic though but the buzz I got from the semi eclipsed anything I've ever felt before.

When Yaya's goal went in, it was all my heartache, the pain and the anger from getting shit from the red side for all my childhood...it was all that anger released in one kick of a ball from Yaya Toure.

I have never, ever felt more satisfied than when I was walking out of Wembley, laughing in the face of any United fan who walked past...I thought 'yeah, this is what you've been doing to me for years, well have a taste of your own medicine, you cunts'.

I thought what was it was like walking out of Old Trafford after the CC semi final the season before, when all the red cunts were taunting us on Matt Busby Way...I just wanted to give that back to them.

The best moment of the day was seeing a blue with a traffic cone go up to some United fans stuck in traffic singing 'you can stick your fucking treble up your arse' and it was fucking brilliant the other way round, us lot taunting them instead of them taunting us.

Unreal feeling...all that pain was gone.

Foe me it was the semi as something very special happened that day, it was like an announcment of "now we are here" like a 2nd coming!! Especially considering i was in a posh hotel in Essex watching it when every other coont there was a rag and i pretty much shouted the place down when Yaya scored to see that the barman was cracking up as he was a Hammers fan and thought it was the funniest thing he had ever seen

The semi - beating the rags and seeing them vanish was great.

But there was also the feeling that there was something else to come i.e. the final. After the final I thought right we've won it that's it - nothing else it's done and dusted now what?

Between the time Yaya scored in the semi to half an hour after the match was the most euphoric moment of my life(including my kids births).It was the moment we put 30 odd years of hurt behind us and beat the rags in a match that meant as much to them( hoping to stop us ) as us. Also i got to celebrate with my dad and my brother but the final i had to cry on my own....with thousands of other blues but it still had'nt got the emotion of the semi

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.