Semi or the Final...

Both great days but the semi beating those knobheads from trafford
just edges it.Just a shame our phil,Whalley ranger could'nt make it
to share the sheer buzz of it.

Tarlos Kevez said:
stonerblue said:
Tarlos Kevez said:
Couldn't of put it better myself.

Strange debate this. People would taking beat manure over winning the FA Cup?

FINAL

But we didn't beat utd in a run of the mill league game. We absolutelt twatted them, at wembley, in front of millions and knocked them out of the cup.
This 35 years thing was only ever a stick that utd used to beat us with. No other fans cared, just them.
I'd say the main reason a lot of Blues wanted to win summat was to shut them plastic fuckers up

Our 35 years without a trpphy didn't end when we beat the scum in the semi.

It ended when we beat Stoke in the Final.

If we hadn't have won the Final, then this petty 35 year thing would be rolling on for another year, and the semi-final deemed pretty much irrelevant.

Those that were bothered by the 35 years bollox were really bothered about it because of the pleasure it gave to the plastics.
I didn't give a shit about our trophy drought but i wanted to beat them in that semi with every fibre of my being.

I would have said semi a few weeks ago, but as the memorys getting foggier and the only indisputable fact is that we actually won something. Evenually.
FA Cup Final 2011 Winners - Manchester City. That is in the record books forever.

All debates to aside, How f*cking good is it that we WON both! Everyone's happy! Having a party when Fergie dies...

The semi.

I felt the same sense of elation as I had when I was about 15 yards away from Denis Law when he backheeled the only goal of the (abandoned) match into the scoreboard end at Stretford.

At the final I felt relief. At 51 I knew I probably couldn't wait another 42 years for City to win one of the two big domestic trophies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.