Semi or the Final...

Didsbury Dave said:
I think which game you choose says a lot about what kind of blue you are.

In what way?? Think everyone is just different both have valid reasons for the choices and like alot have said you can't have one without the other. They were equally as important as if one wouldn't of happened the other was just nothing.

Didsbury Dave said:
I agree with this but there are also a lot of variables/reasons for selecting one or the other. But you are correct

adammck said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I agree with this but there are also a lot of variables/reasons for selecting one or the other. But you are correct

I picked the Final for reasons which I have outlined earlier in this thread.

What kind of blue am I?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
adammck said:
Didsbury Dave said:

What kind of blue am I?

Variables & reasons alter the decision making process of anything, and you my friend are in that criteria.

adammck said:
adammck said:

What kind of blue am I?

Variables & reasons alter the decision making process of anything, and you my friend are in that criteria.

I fully accept that pal, but I'm still struggling to understand what these 'kinds' of blues are. Too much of a lazy, throwaway comment for me.

adammck said:

What kind of blue am I?

I fully accept that pal, but I'm still struggling to understand what these 'kinds' of blues are. Too much of a lazy, throwaway comment for me.

Just a majority most likely have different visions and have different personalities. It doesn't mean one is better then the other, it just means they are a different style of fan.

I can't post new topic so if anyone can move this post

Just booked the train for Charity Shield and got 1st class with Vigin Trains (on their website) for £54 return. The 1st class is a special price they have on at the moment and is cheaper than the standard.

Thought I'd let you know before the reds find out and start booking them. If we get it booked up quick we'll ahve a train full of blues and no reds.

ps I'm on 8.20 out on the Sunday and back on 21.25 on the Sunday, be nice to get these trains filled 1st and gives plenty of time for drinking in London.

Pigeonho said:
The final. We can beat united any old season in the league, but we won't get a high profile trophy because of it. It sounds like to some, beating united meant more than winning the cup itself and I can't agree with that. When that Yaya goal went in against Stoke it meant a million times more than the one v United, because it meant we were on the verge of ending 35 years without a trophy, in a final watched world wide by billions of people. The United match was history at that point.
What we need now is to play United in a final itself, or even better, go to OT this coming season needing a win to secure the league. Now that would mean more than both the semi and FA cup final wins put together!

Couldn't of put it better myself.

Strange debate this. People would taking beat manure over winning the FA Cup?

FINAL

adammck said:
adammck said:

Just a majority most likely have different visions and have different personalities. It doesn't mean one is better then the other, it just means they are a different style of fan.

OK. Fair enough :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.