Semi or the Final...

Thought about this a lot but as a 46 year old who the last time we won anything was to young to appreciate it,it has to be the final.
Got to say being at both games was just magnificent never to be forgotten memories.

Went to both. Semi was better!

The first time at the new Wembley, the build up, the tension, the fact that it was against United who looked like they might rub THe Treble in the face of the supposedly "up and coming New Man City," and the fact that it was a glorious day where we played them off the park apart from a short period of the game at the beginning. It was the day City rose above United in skill, heart, passion and result.....and it got us to the Final.

Now, don't get me wrong, the Final will always be the Final, it will go down for many fans as "breaking the duck," and it stopped a period of history (35 years) many of us would just as soon forget. But, as a day, an event, a happening, I rate the Semi as better for me.

PERSONALLY, I would even rate the '99 Playoff game above the Final and it MAY even be above the Semi! I flew in from the States for 26 hours of pure joy for that '99 game and it may take being there to watch Vincent Kompany lift the Champions League trophy to better that day.

After 47 years of this, it would be nice to have more problems putting great games in order of preference. Long may it continue to get better and better for all us loyal Blues!

CTID!

Semi without a doubt, beating those scum rag bastards, killing off their treble chance at the same time was just out of this world for me, fuck fergiescum, fuck turdinhand, wankers the lot of them, apart from them playing us, if them red cunts where playing in my back garden, I would shut my curtains.

Hatemanyoo said:
Semi without a doubt, beating those scum rag bastards, killing off their treble chance at the same time was just out of this world for me, fuck fergiescum, fuck turdinhand, wankers the lot of them, apart from them playing us, if them red cunts where playing in my back garden, I would shut my curtains.

Just as a matter of interest, how did you get your username?

Hatemanyoo said:

Got to tell yer mate I agree 100% with every word of your post cos that is exactly my sentiments too.

Much respect

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.