Semi or the Final...

Final, without question.

If we'd have failed at the final hurdle everything else before it would have seemed irrelevant.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Hatemanyoo said:
Semi without a doubt, beating those scum rag bastards, killing off their treble chance at the same time was just out of this world for me, fuck fergiescum, fuck turdinhand, wankers the lot of them, apart from them playing us, if them red cunts where playing in my back garden, I would shut my curtains.

Just as a matter of interest, how did you get your username?

It came from a cartoon strip in 'the king of the kippax', about 16 years ago, scum fans on the tube coming back from highbury, in the speech bubble they were singing we love u manyoo, and coz I hate them so much, I thought it would be a fitting tribute to the cunts to call myself hatemanyoo, it's also my gamertag on Xbox live & also half of my email address, live to love it, love to live it, and love it fucking large, CTID.

Hatemanyoo said:
Semi without a doubt, beating those scum rag bastards, killing off their treble chance at the same time was just out of this world for me, fuck fergiescum, fuck turdinhand, wankers the lot of them, apart from them playing us, if them red cunts where playing in my back garden, I would shut my curtains.
Shouldn't us winning a trophy mean more than beating United?

Okay, the semi-final was against the Rags and had the extra emphasis for us to want to beat them after three last minute winners and a shinned over-head kick in the previous four encounters; it was a later kick-off so more time to get "in the mood" for it, shall we say?; it was my first trip to the new Wembley; and did i say it was against our biggest rivals?

But even though there were fewer club fans, less time to get up for it (15 ko instead of 17:30) and we weren't against a big rival (Rags, Everton and Spurs) i think the final was 10...100 times better than the semi! I felt good for about day or two after the semi but knew the job was far from done. I still feel good from the final now!

Its a strange one this.

The final was just absolutely amazing because you cant put a price on winning a trophy after 35 years and having the whole world looking at the boys in blue lifting that tin pot abover their heads it was truly magical. But the semi final during the game had more of an edge to it simply because of the hatred we have for the scum and vice versa.

Pigeonho said:
Hatemanyoo said:

On derby day, do you throw biscuits and £50 notes into the United end?

Pigeonho said:
Hatemanyoo said:
Yeah, by a mile! I think it's a tragically sad as fuck state of affairs when someone is more extatic about a rivals failures than they are a our own triumphs!

Pigeonho said:
Hatemanyoo said:

Pigeonho, ultimate respect to you mate, and i understand what you mean, yes winning a trophy means a lot, so much so that it's got rid of that bitter scum banner, but if we had fell at the semi final hurdle against them, they would never have let us live it down, they would have made that banner even bigger in my opinion, we as the blue half have had to stomach so much hurt over the past twenty years coz of them bastards, i'm 6 foot 3 and 23 stone, but on April 16th i felt like a ballerina floating through the air, plus this fa cup is just the first of hundreds of trophies coming to eastlands, and fergiescum knows it, their current transfer window saga shows that, they're running scared, no longer are they the biggest team in the world, they're not even the biggest team in Manchester, sorry Pidge i'm getting a bit carried away with myself here.

Hatemanyoo said:
Pigeonho said:
Hatemanyoo said:

Pigeonho, ultimate respect to you mate, and i understand what you mean, yes winning a trophy means a lot, so much so that it's got rid of that bitter scum banner, but if we had fell at the semi final hurdle against them, they would never have let us live it down, they would have made that banner even bigger in my opinion, we as the blue half have had to stomach so much hurt over the past twenty years coz of them bastards, i'm 6 foot 3 and 23 stone, but on April 16th i felt like a ballerina floating through the air, plus this fa cup is just the first of hundreds of trophies coming to eastlands, and fergiescum knows it, their current transfer window saga shows that, they're running scared, no longer are they the biggest team in the world, they're not even the biggest team in Manchester, sorry Pidge i'm getting a bit carried away with myself here.
hahaha, good reply! I must admit that the feeling after the semi was one of relief more than anything as I didn't see it as 'beating United', I saw it as the final stepping stone to the final where we were going to face one of 2 teams I would have expected to beat, meaning our drought was over.

Liam, what?

The final for me - the semi was amazing and to be able to gloat in the face of rags outside Wembley was payback for so much shit we've had to take from them over the years, but it all meant nothing if we didn't beat Stoke.
To see City finally win a trophy (hopefully the first of many) was a special moment for me and my family.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.