Semi tickets go on sale?

Ric said:
Been asked to post this by the club, for those experieincing problems ordering online:

FA Cup Semi Final Online Issue

Supporters who have purchased their tickets online for the FA Cup Semi-Final are advised that we are currently experiencing an intermittent issue. This error occurs at the end of the transaction. We are working closely with our system provider and email confirmations will be sent to supporters shortly. We also advise that you check your purchase history as this should show that your transaction was completed and tickets for this match have been purchased. But of course you might never receive your ticket.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Are the parent police still around?
They're on the phone getting tickets, but still angry that some 8 year old jumped the line and got to sit next to his dad

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Are the parent police still around?

Not at the moment.

They are still shitting themselves a junior may get their ticket. This despite them being a true blue and ST Holder for over 20 years and only having 2.5k points. They have committed so much to the cause in those 20 years that they couldn't commit to a potential 4 home cup games at £20 each. This would have taken them off the true blue commitment scale and as such they declined the offer. Amazingly, this true blue commitment that they declined in August, when asked to join the cup scheme membership, has reappeared now we are at Wembley.

I am sure they will now transfer this true blue commitment to the Spurs game when they miss out on tickets. This will cost about the same and it is now on general sale so tickets are guaranteed. They may even boost their points total if they do this on a regular basis, and then remove the need to be acting parent police. Win Win.

I had the error message too, but I see them in the Order History.

Hopefully when I get home I will have an email confirming the transaction. I can't check my e-mails at work.

Does anybody know if the Confirmation E-Mail confirms the seat details as they don't appear online in the order history?

Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.