Semi tickets go on sale?

TED20b said:
can i book more than one ticket online with my log in or do i have to do them seperate, trying to order 4?

Yes you can. You need to add the other season card numbers to your "friends and family", there is a section that allows you to do it online. You just need the ST number and postcode.

TED20b said:
can i book more than one ticket online with my log in or do i have to do them seperate, trying to order 4?

You can get four aslong as they are registered as freinds and family. Which you can do before you order them.

cheers for that i'll give it a go.

Goater666 said:
TED20b said:

Yes you can. You need to add the other season card numbers to your "friends and family", there is a section that allows you to do it online. You just need the ST number and postcode.

It's better on the phone, I've got a flask and chair in a bag, makes it feel like proper queuing up !

shadowplay said:
deynaskaz said:
3 tickets bloc 136 in the bag ave it,and kids tickets still available .

3 tickets?? But only 2 of you normally go!

Don't tell me you're taking a glory hunter along?!?!

You do know that you are robbing a "proper blue" of a ticket??

You know the ones I mean, the proper blue season ticket holder for twenty years with only 3500 points, who couldn't commit to buying discounted tickets for 3 FA Cup home games this year but who has now found sufficient commitment to stump up for a trip to Wembley.

You bastard..

Kin ell thats good coming from a platinum points whore, anyway im taking one of our true glory hunters the 22 year old that gave up his season ticket 6 years ago so he could follow his puirsuit of getting stoned and laid .

Been asked to post this by the club, for those experieincing problems ordering online:

FA Cup Semi Final Online Issue

Supporters who have purchased their tickets online for the FA Cup Semi-Final are advised that we are currently experiencing an intermittent issue. This error occurs at the end of the transaction. We are working closely with our system provider and email confirmations will be sent to supporters shortly. We also advise that you check your purchase history as this should show that your transaction was completed and tickets for this match have been purchased.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.