Semi tickets go on sale?

Ordered mine online, when trying to checkout it said there was a problem. It's gone into my order history and loyalty points have gone up but I haven't got a confirmation e-mail. I'll just wait for a bit

Love it on the phone, no queue number, just next available operator message. Still what else would I do with an hour and still on the phone.

Bluebee2 said:
Love it on the phone, no queue number, just next available operator message. Still what else would I do with an hour and still on the phone.

When you get close they start counting you down,1 hour ya nearly there .

deynaskaz said:
3 tickets bloc 136 in the bag ave it,and kids tickets still available .

3 tickets?? But only 2 of you normally go!

Don't tell me you're taking a glory hunter along?!?!

You do know that you are robbing a "proper blue" of a ticket??

You know the ones I mean, the proper blue season ticket holder for twenty years with only 3500 points, who couldn't commit to buying discounted tickets for 3 FA Cup home games this year but who has now found sufficient commitment to stump up for a trip to Wembley.

You bastard..

Well I've got to take my son to the Hospital for 1.30pm, hopefully they'll answer before then.

What's the general consensus on where the points criteria will drop to. Got 4540 but have a mate with 3700 no cup scheme. Do people think that I'll be ok to wait?

I now realise that my call is important and that I need to stay on the line for the next available operator but after two hours waiting am I any nearer to getting through to a human being?? I am now quite enjoying the calming classical music they are playing to keep me sane!!!!!<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:18 am --<br /><br />Progress. Caller number 16 - Get in there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got mine. Went online right through to payment and then it said there was an error. History said I had tickets but No Delivery Address so I called TO and waited 1 hour 20 mins on the phone before having it confirmed that my ticket had gone through OK and they had my address too.

There is a fault with the online system but it seems that orders are going through, just not showing up correctly. I had to ring to be sure though to be honest even though it said I had tickets. I still have not had email confirmation so I don't think that part of the system works fully either.

Good luck waiting on the phone if you have to call.

can i book more than one ticket online with my log in or do i have to do them seperate, trying to order 4?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.