Semi tickets go on sale?

Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
Sorry if this is covered in this thread or anywhere else, but how does such a modern stadium have restricted view seats?

Hand rails get in the way of some views.

Wembley tickets delivered to the neighbors, luckily for me they are honest (and rags which is rare) and gave them back to me, tickets in an envelope with a window, and really shit quality printed slip with address that is unreadable and printed really small, no wonder the postman struggled to correctly deliver it, return address is somewhere in Nottingham so assuming a third party has been used to send these out, or direct from Wembley. Pissed off is an understatement!

birchvillablue said:
Wembley tickets delivered to the neighbors, luckily for me they are honest (and rags which is rare) and gave them back to me, tickets in an envelope with a window, and really shit quality printed slip with address that is unreadable and printed really small, no wonder the postman struggled to correctly deliver it, return address is somewhere in Nottingham so assuming a third party has been used to send these out, or direct from Wembley. Pissed off is an understatement!

I'm surprised they managed to get it through the the letter box - you would think it was to go and see the monster trucks in the states with the bloody size of it.

Is today the first day when all season ticket holders are eligible? If it is then it would be very unlikely that 36000 season ticket holders would buy 33200 tickets. That would be a 92% take up. There's bound to be more than 8% who can't get to the game or who never travel.

Even allowing for the extra tickets we've received, it does seem that the sales process has been very drawn out.

bluegirl74 said:
finally sorted out tickets online this morning. had been hoping that it would go to all sc holders as although i qualified days ago, it wasn't quickly enough to get a ticket for the junior blue who only has 1300 points.

i know there are a few who aren't happy about the late release of extras tickets but i was amazed at what was available this morning. had my choice of row 10 in 143 (right next to tunnel), row 1 in the next block, row 1 on the corner flag, row 1 of 501. in the end went for row 40 in 127!

absolutely no issues with online sales, website was working at normal speed, no problems with payment and the email has already arrived. just have to hope the post arrives now...

see you all there!
Luck of the draw. Took 8 days for my tickets to arrive though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.