Semi tickets go on sale?

blueste41 said:
robinhood CITY said:
Tickets just arrived booked last Saturday
No difference between Adult and Junior ticket

Junior has the word concession stamped on it AND will light up differently at the turnstiles.
Mine doesn't have concession stamped on it can't see any difference in the tickets

robinhood CITY said:
blueste41 said:
robinhood CITY said:

Junior has the word concession stamped on it AND will light up differently at the turnstiles.
Mine doesn't have concession stamped on it can't see any difference in the tickets

cant remember if they have the traffic lights for adult v concession on turnstyles

Frank Gallagher said:
robinhood CITY said:
blueste41 said:

cant remember if they have the traffic lights for adult v concession on turnstyles

I don't think it lights up differently there all the same except for a stamp

robinhood CITY said:
blueste41 said:
robinhood CITY said:

The kids ones have concession stamped on the right hand side, hard to spot at first. They all say full price on them though.

CRAGGERS - your profile isn't accepting pm's mate so can't respond :))

From experience it worth the risk if all you can get is a kids ticket

Most stewards do not care as long as you don't act like an arsehole.

Unless you do it at city and they take your season card off you eject you and refer you to mr fletcher!

awest said:
robinhood CITY said:
blueste41 said:

The kids ones have concession stamped on the right hand side, hard to spot at first. They all say full price on them though.
My mistake mate just checked

All this worry and blue card holders now get a chance for a ticket too! I don't think there should be a problem with posting. First class post should normally take 1 or 2 working days so that only comes a worry if we haven't sold out by Wednesday!

I ordered spurs away tickets Thursday night & they were here Saturday morning, ordered Wembley tickets Friday morn so theoretically they should drop on my doorstep Monday :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.