Semi tickets go on sale?

Whats the general consensus, will these go to blue with MTP? wouldn't have thought I'd be in with a chance weeks ago

MCFCmadman said:
Frank Gallagher said:
robinhood CITY said:
Mine doesn't have concession stamped on it can't see any difference in the tickets

cant remember if they have the traffic lights for adult v concession on turnstyles

I don't think it lights up differently there all the same except for a stamp
They light up different as they do at our ground.

mansour's tow ropes said:
Whats the general consensus, will these go to blue with MTP? wouldn't have thought I'd be in with a chance weeks ago

Most likely general sale imo, most of the blue members I know have already got tickets through supporters clubs etc..

I was in level 5 for the past 3 visits in 3 different blocks. The first semi in block 541 right above the scoreboard. The final in block 549 and the shield in block 530

For those worrying about the view, don't, it's fantastic up there and you feel close to the pitch, atmosphere etc.

This time i'm on row 35 in level 1 block 133 right behind the goal is this a decent view etc.

Thanks in advance

awest said:
I was in level 5 for the past 3 visits in 3 different blocks. The first semi in block 541 right above the scoreboard. The final in block 549 and the shield in block 530

For those worrying about the view, don't, it's fantastic up there and you feel close to the pitch, atmosphere etc.

This time i'm on row 35 in level 1 block 133 right behind the goal is this a decent view etc.

Thanks in advance

Yep top view and atmosphere is great i'm in 134 this time 2nd Row :)

MCFCmadman said:
mansour's tow ropes said:

Most likely general sale imo, most of the blue members I know have already got tickets through supporters clubs etc..

Considering that City have 33,200 tickets to sell and so far have restricted the number of people who are eligible to buy them to only 36,000, its not really surprising that there are still some left.

citytill1die84 said:
awest said:

Thanks in advance

Yep top view and atmosphere is great i'm in 134 this time 2nd Row :)

Is the time zone an hour before or after BST up there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.