Semi tickets go on sale?

CITY FOR LIFE said:
MCFCmadman said:
DTKOAG said:
Does anyone reckon this will go to open sale ?

Anyone who wants a ticket will get one
Hope yourr correct, I am sat with my season card having to wait until tomorrow so my daughter can go and sit next to me, annoying she has nearly 1300 pts but have to wait til they drop to 500!!

Don't worry :)

It should sell out in the next couple of days. Blue Card members won't have got to Wembley last time unless they went through supporter clubs etc. so they will want to make the most of it. I reckon sold out signs up by the end of Tuesday!

MCFCmadman said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
MCFCmadman said:
Anyone who wants a ticket will get one

rubbish, there are more than 33,200 city fans who would like to go to this game!

Yh ofcourse everyone would like to but everyone can't
You think there are more tickets left than there actually are. There aren't many category 1 tickets left. And it may look as if there are a lot of category 4 tickets but there are on average about 300 of those per block, and 4 of them have already gone. So there's really 3900 of them left maximum, and that's not taking into account tickets already bought in the blocks that are still available. Only one category 2 block left and the restricted views won't last long, it'll sell out by Tuesday IMO.

Has everyone recieved adult tickets even though they have purchased junior tickets,and have they been stamped or identified in anyway.

deynaskaz said:
Has everyone recieved adult tickets even though they have purchased junior tickets,and have they been stamped or identified in anyway.

They've stamped our junior ticket.

[bigimg]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o114/halfpenny_2007/0E011A45-EE1E-48E4-BF2C-F9B2B471BE2B-1961-0000007FDF6664AC.jpg[/bigimg]

No steward will check those concession tickets.

Last few times we been the only stewards are when you get into the ground and the concourse is that wide they are quite a distance from the actual turnstiles.

By using a cheap stamp it proves they have no system in place to prevent adults using these tickets. It is like an after thought.

Others clubs have strips they either tear off or leave on depending on the category.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.