Semi tickets go on sale?

any chance this will make open sale, none of the upper tier blocks have altered today, seems like hardly any tickets are getting sold now, but the club are not moving the criteria.

i bet there are loads waiting for thr club to announce a points drop, but running out of time to make plans.

mayo31 said:
No steward will check those concession tickets.

Last few times we been the only stewards are when you get into the ground and the concourse is that wide they are quite a distance from the actual turnstiles.

By using a cheap stamp it proves they have no system in place to prevent adults using these tickets. It is like an after thought.

Others clubs have strips they either tear off or leave on depending on the category.

That's why concessions are only a tenner cheaper

CITY FOR LIFE said:
fathellensbellend said:
the younger ticket is identical to a senior ticket, with the same concession, wouldnt be a problem.
So does the ticket not show age or anything, does it just say concession?

Check the posted picture, that is it.

Did anyone else go down to the ticket store to only end up ringign up from the ticket store to get a ticket?

Just me then!!!

Who cares, I am off to Wembley!

mansour's tow ropes said:
the calm before the 500 point storm at 9am in the morning

good luck to all who are after tickets

Only this.

I'll be one of those on hold for hours and ringing on works time at 9am tomoro.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.