Semi tickets go on sale?

MCFCmadman said:
M18SK13 said:
They seem to have found some CAT1 and CAT 2 tickets - bottom tier as well. I got mine nearly a week ago - there was no bottom tier available then.

Yh a couple thousand tickets were released
Yes just been online block 143 £60 for me,train from market harborough on sunday come on you blues.

BlueAnorak said:
BlueGMD said:
Just got mine online this morning no probs. Does "Delivery *Email Confirmation" mean I'll have to pick them up from Wembley?

You will be getting them through the post.

Email confirmation is standard practice for on-line purchases. It gives you a reference number for your purchase. And a reference number to ring the club up with if your ticket doesn't arrive by Friday morning.

In the case that the ticket doesn't arrive the ticket in the post could be cancelled and you take the email to City/Wembley (probably Wembley on the day) + proof of identity + card used to purchase ticket to get one issued directly. But you would HAVE TO RING THE CLUB UP FIRST IF THE TICKET DOES NOT ARRIVE TO CONFIRM WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES.

Yep, I get that. It usually says "Delivery *Will be posted" for other paper ticket matches.

Anyone need to swop for different areas?

I have an adult and a child in block 530 but would like to swop them for the other side of the ground if possible ( 550, 551, 552, 501) if possible, so can be nearer my kids! Any offers please send a PM.

Thanks

Can anyone advise me ?

I am a blue member from Belfast with 1000 points so am able to get a ticket now. Problem is, I want to bring my 5 year old, who is also a blue member, but obvioulsy due to his age has nowhere near the points required. Is there any family deals or will I just have to wait to see if his points will be enough in a few days ?

Cheers

ricky77 said:
Can anyone advise me ?

I am a blue member from Belfast with 1000 points so am able to get a ticket now. Problem is, I want to bring my 5 year old, who is also a blue member, but obvioulsy due to his age has nowhere near the points required. Is there any family deals or will I just have to wait to see if his points will be enough in a few days ?

Cheers

You'll have to wait for him mate. There was a deal for kids but only something like 10k tickets, which have all gone

ricky77 said:
Can anyone advise me ?

Cheers

I think you are going to struggle mate for your Child. You never know ring up and you may get someone who will help out. No harm in trying

ricky77 said:
Can anyone advise me ?

Cheers

Can't see you having an issue. Its at 500 Points with MTP today. Think they'll drop it tomorrow to all Blue members due to issues with posting. There seems to be a fair few blocks left on the ticketing website today as it doesn't look like there has been the expected rush

Did they have major negative feedback from the points criteria that were made for the Semi final against Man U two years back? Not on about the points criteria etc as they have obviously increased but the group booking etc. Just wondering why they changed it

Have you tried doing it online? I managed to get one for my lad on Sunday. I had enough points, so was eligible, but it also let me get one for him. Give it a go

mancitymick said:
ricky77 said:
Can anyone advise me ?

Cheers

I think you are going to struggle mate for your Child. You never know ring up and you may get someone who will help out. No harm in trying

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.