Semi tickets go on sale?

wolfie1988 said:
Was wondering when this would start.

Does it matter whether it sells out or not as long as you are there. Chelsea didn't sell out last year against Spurs.

I don't think chelsea will sell out this time either.

Should just make it open sale now. It's Clearly not selling quickly.

3 years of success and people can't be arsed with semi finals at wembley already.

if you buy a ticket today will it be posted out or will you have to pick it up at Wembley?

alib said:
if you buy a ticket today will it be posted out or will you have to pick it up at Wembley?

I bought mine this morning and emailed to ask, they said they'd be posted out.

wolfie1988 said:
Was wondering when this would start.

Does it matter whether it sells out or not as long as you are there. Chelsea didn't sell out last year against Spurs.

it would be wrong and piss poor if people who would love to go, and can afford to, were unable to because of the timeframe of the sales.

Hopefully this won't be the case, if there are any left on saturday (doubt it) couldn't the club sell them from the city store and put on their own buses from the ground sunday morning? this won't not sell out

From Chelsea Website

'We will be receiving approximately 1200 additional tickets on Monday 8 April. Therefore season ticket holders and members can purchase an additional two tickets (maximum of three in total) from Tuesday 9 April ONLINE ONLY from 7am, instead of on Monday 8 April as previously advertised.'

We may the only one out of the four that does sell out.

Blue_Ketchup said:
it will sell out... Just..

but it's abit piss poor that it's taken so long...

1st we get smashed on the town hall light dispay with red all over the show now were struggling to sell out a semi final...

The reason it has taken so long is the sales criteria used. I am waiting in the hope of getting a ticket in the morning assuming that the points are reduced to below 500 for MTP Blue members.

It could hardly have sold out before Sunday as sales of the 32,000 or so tickets were restricted to 36,000 season ticket holders. Six days reserved for cup scheme members and four days for season card holders was a bit excessive.

JGL07 said:
Blue_Ketchup said:
it will sell out... Just..

but it's abit piss poor that it's taken so long...

1st we get smashed on the town hall light dispay with red all over the show now were struggling to sell out a semi final...

The reason it has taken so long is the sales criteria used. I am waiting in the hope of getting a ticket in the morning assuming that the points are reduced to below 500 for MTP Blue members.

It could hardly have sold out before Sunday as sales of the 32,000 or so tickets were restricted to 36,000 season ticket holders. Six days reserved for cup scheme members and four days for season card holders was a bit excessive.

You are absolutely correct mate. Whatever the reason for the small drops in criteria, the new on-line system and not being able to go to the ground in person for the tickets both obviously played their part.

This will still sell out, they're enough moaners in this thread, who couldn't get a ticket because of the earlier criteria, to fill Wembley twice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.