Semi tickets go on sale?

Does make you wonder why we are dragging our feet. The date/time is already known surely we're not waiting for the Chelski/rag game to be completed.

It's going to end up with point levels changing at lunchtimes and alsorts if we're not careful.

typical City Ticket Office dragging their feet , leaving everything to the last minute with the result that phone lines will be clogged up , queues huge and people will be getting their tickets posted put a few days before the game

alib said:
typical City Ticket Office dragging their feet , leaving everything to the last minute with the result that phone lines will be clogged up , queues huge and people will be getting their tickets posted put a few days before the game

Didn't the Community Shield at Wembley (I forget the score) allow fans to book online? If not then I'm either booking the day off work or coming up to Manchester.

peoffrey said:
alib said:

Didn't the Community Shield at Wembley (I forget the score) allow fans to book online? If not then I'm either booking the day off work or coming up to Manchester.

yes they were available on-line. think they were only sending them out special delivery though which cost an extra fiver.

alib said:

^^^^ This. I`m expecting nothing until the derby has sold out.

Whilst I cant fault anything we've done as a club in the last few years in improving or moving the club forward to make it much better for the fans, City Square, Club shop, Match Day Entertainment, Website...etc.... The one thing we haven't improved is the ticket office, it is the most useless, inefficient, shambolic waste of time I've ever known. On some weekends when we've been playing away, I have occasionally been to County and Oldham games and they have superior trained staff to the monkey's we currently employ at our ticket office, they could not between them organise a prayer in a Mosque. We release ticket info later than any other club, which IMO is down to the fucking laziness of the bastards in charge of the ticket office. I recently moved seats for the Barnsley game in the cup, 3 weeks or so before the actual game date, I was told I would be sent a paper ticket with my new seat details on it, 2 weeks went by, nothing arrived, phone the club...."oh we've sent it out now, sorry" 2 days before the game..... still nothing. Phone the club, "oh you can just pick it before the game" can I fucking really, you've took my money and now you're planning my day for me. Got to the ticket office before the game to be told that my paper ticket had already been sent out, I kindly told them how fucking useless they are and that they better print me a new one.

P.S If anybody from our ticket office reads this forum, sort your shit out its embarrassingly poor.

This week we are selling tickets for the away games at Trafford and spurs, as well as home games, so give them a fucking chance and wind your fucking necks in, if we win the cup final lets see if people are as eager for the community shield, like the last wembley one!!!

Not sure what the panic is. We all know the game isn't for nearly a month don't we? Can see no reason why it would makes any difference whatsoever to the ticket office who we play so that won't have a bearing on when they go on sale.

Probably would have been better if they'd said nothing than that they're going to be announcing details early this week though. Wouldn't really class Thursday ( at the earliest ) as early in the week but not to worry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.