Semi tickets go on sale?

Got 2 tickets on the phone in the end went for £40 tickets me and my 11 year old son block 543 got the impression I could of picked anywhere I wanted could of got 541 behind the goal but wanted front row seats so my son wouldnt have to worry about seeing if people stood and the nearest block with front row seats was 543 so i think there is loads left I even got a isle seat.

On another topic i went on the train last time to wembly with my mates but as i am taking my son was thinking of the coach?did anyone go on the coachs last time.How long did it take and what time did they leave and get back?I asked thomas cook but they said wont know till 3 days before.Can anyone fill in the gaps?

Thanks

guvnor22002 said:
Got 2 tickets on the phone in the end went for £40 tickets me and my 11 year old son block 543 got the impression I could of picked anywhere I wanted could of got 541 behind the goal but wanted front row seats so my son wouldnt have to worry about seeing if people stood and the nearest block with front row seats was 543 so i think there is loads left I even got a isle seat.

On another topic i went on the train last time to wembly with my mates but as i am taking my son was thinking of the coach?did anyone go on the coachs last time.How long did it take and what time did they leave and get back?I asked thomas cook but they said wont know till 3 days before.Can anyone fill in the gaps?

Thanks

Did the Thomas Cook coach for the last semi...7hrs...horrendous
Did the train for the final-2hrs.....awesome

Doing the train this time..its a no brainer and taking my 12yr old lad again.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
alib said:
BlueKingEll said:
And you could have got a £60 ticket but have chosen to wait

well I'm not going to sit apart from my wife who uses my second ticket but I am prepared to wait til the selling crieria reaches that of my second ticket unlike the parents of kids who have been able to jump to the top of the queue

-- Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:23 pm --

squirtyflower said:
You are just trolling now
The number of £60 tickets are much less than other categories and so would sell out faster than the others
You have absolutely no idea how many have been sold to kids qualifying with their parent
If you weren't waiting for your other points total you could get yours tomorrow, but still there would be no £60 tickets
But, just for your info, they sold out of £60 tickets on the first morning of sales in 2011

It's not the ticket office that's pathetic
It's your whining on and on about it

some right dullards on here

Alib-My 12 yr old has queue jumped as he isn't on the cup scheme.
I hope one day when you maybe have kids you will recognise what the club have done and why they have done it.
Stop fucking moaning.

I do , I have a 16 year old daughter who comes occasionally with me on my second card and who has a Blue membership with match priority. She came to 2 Champions League game and the Villa League Cup game and would like to go to Wembley but I've told her she wont get a ticket which she accepted - same back in 2011 but we did take her to the Charity Shield v United so she has seen City play at Wembley.

btw SHB why didn't you put your son on the Cup Scheme?

alib said:
alib said:
well I'm not going to sit apart from my wife who uses my second ticket but I am prepared to wait til the selling crieria reaches that of my second ticket unlike the parents of kids who have been able to jump to the top of the queue

-- Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:23 pm --

some right dullards on here

I hope one day when you maybe have kids you will recognise what the club have done and why they have done it.
Stop fucking moaning.

I do , I have a 16 year old daughter who comes occasionally with me on my second card and who has a Blue membership with match priority. She came to 2 Champions League game and the Villa League Cup game and would like to go to Wembley but I've told her she wont get a ticket which she accepted - same back in 2011 but we did take her to the Charity Shield v United so she has seen City play at Wembley.

I never have because I have never needed to. He only has 2500 pts so catching up isnt even in the equation. My boy has other interests apart from going to city (he sometimes misses league games) so for now there is no need to put him on.
The club have been fair

guvnor22002 said:

Thanks

Train does cost more but is a no brainer rather than getting the coach. Not only do you pick you own time to travel but it is a heck of a lot quicker. Trains direct to Euston from Manchester or Change at Milton keynes getting the overland to Watford. from there it takes 25 mins to Wembley

the goats backside said:
AD4 said:
spidermanc said:
I ordered online so I don't know exactly what details you need to give but the ticket will be sent out the the address held for the season card holder.

Yeah I knew this would the case. Just don't want to subject anyone to hours on the phone in a queue!

Looking at a previous post it seems that all they ask for is supporter number and confirmation of the name on the card. I have ordered plenty of tickets over the phone/online before but can't remember what pertinent info they ask.

will let you know any minute

Supporter number and confirmation of name, took 27 minutes in all

Thanks for the response mate.

Which row should I go for in blocks 128 to139?
Basically, how many rows are there in the 1sr tier because I don't wanna be at the back of a block

alib said:
Stop fucking moaning.

I never have because I have never needed to. He only has 2500 pts so catching up isnt even in the equation. My boy has other interests apart from going to city (he sometimes misses league games) so for now there is no need to put him on.
The club have been fair

Similar situation St Helens - My son & I are on the cup scheme and I have over 9000 points but I also have a season ticket for my daughter who is not on the cup scheme as she is only 8 and also has other interests (she rides her Pony on Saturdays & Ballet on Sundays ;) so she can only make a few games ) .......... I think the club have been forward thinking with this policy and for the semi I got two kids tickets and last time for the final we were only allowed to get one kids ticket............ I also use the same system for away matches ... for instance I got my son a derby ticket even though he only has 6800 points ........ City , thinking of the future

< after reading the above Alib finally snaps after 3 days of "dummy spitting out" and launches keyboard >

MCFCmadman said:
Basically, how many rows are there in the 1sr tier because I don't wanna be at the back of a block

Think there are about 40-45 rows maybe a few more.
137 136 are great but they are all good to be honest.

MCFCmadman said:

Think there are about 40-45 rows maybe a few more.
137 136 are great but they are all good to be honest.

Alright cheers will try get row 20-30

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.