Semi tickets go on sale?

Poor show that only 6000 plus sold after 2 days, mind you there's only suppose to be 16-18000 on the scheme,see this going on open sale.

dw7 said:
Marvin said:
dw7 said:
Selling very very slow
How do you know that?

There are only two blocks of £60 tickets left and a lot of people will become eligible tomorrow...myself included. I'm waiting until Thursday so I can get 2 together. Maybe a lot of seasoncard holders who have 7,000 points and above are in the same boat
Most of the blocks of £60 are kept back by city "the nice seats" think these were sold out in a few hours last time

Judging by the blocks I'm looking at for the past 2 days I've been getting the same row in one block I keep getting the exact same seat
I haven't been looking at it that closely, but before they went on sale I thought it would go to general sale

Some people will be waiting to get tickets with people with lower points.

Better selling them slowly then having a free for all and selling them all in a couple of days wasting a lot of people's time.

Corky said:
Some people will be waiting to get tickets with people with lower points.

Better selling them slowly then having a free for all and selling them all in a couple of days wasting a lot of people's time.

There are 6 of us with over 7000+ waiting for my brother with lower points. Didn't chance waiting last time. I think that will explain the slow sales

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.