Semi Tickets....

Stretford Born Blue

Anybody bothering???, appears loads left with 30 hours ish to go.......!!!
At this rate, if we get to the final there will be no fighting and moaning over ticket availability, no bugger wants them.

Not got mine yet as ill but will get them tomoz.Cant really afford it at the moment but can go on bread and water for a few days.

5 years ago we would have sold out in 10 miinutes but to be honest I think the price so soon after so many games and Christmas is affecting things.

United were 30,000 light for their Quarter Final.

Dont know about everyone else but cant afford it. Been to every home game this season (apart from the Arsenal game). Will be going to Wigan on Monday, Spurs the week after prob Everton away and then Fulham home. Going to have to give this one a miss.

Cant say I am too suprised by the amount of tickets left.

Think City got this one wrong pricing wise. Choosing between the FA Cup match and the Carling Cup match - many will have picked the former game to attend.

People cant be affording to spend £75+ on the two straight after Christmas.

Richard said:
Cant say I am too suprised by the amount of tickets left.

Think City got this one wrong pricing wise. Choosing between the FA Cup match and the Carling Cup match - many will have picked the former game to attend.

People cant be affording to spend £75+ on the two straight after Christmas.
100 % correct, its about time clubs woke up to the reality of the current financial climate.

i've got a ticket for both legs but at the same time i didn't go on sunday.

city have priced this all wrong IMO, only because of the fact we've just played united in the fa cup. people can't afford to do both so we were never going to sell out both games, they should have done this much cheaper so it would sell out.

It wasn't just City who set the price it has to be in agreement with the away team as it is for the FA Cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.