Semi Tickets....

leenik said:
I'm there and was there Sunday, the money spent is justified, so my son starves, so what Hahahaha
Agreed. My lads would rather go to the match than eat.

Jasondh said:
Maybe you should turn this up is case you can't quite hear!!!

It's a Semi-final!

God damn I'll be there and I will be there again if we get to the final.

Don't know about the rest of you but there aren't that many notches on my Semi-Final bedpost or indeed on the Final one next to it.

Blue Moon!

Exactly, its a cup Semi Final, i wouldnt care if i was the only one there.

If this was a 1 off game or the second leg I guarantee it would have sold out by now but its not and weve got to live with people just not having the disposable income straight after Christmas.

That said there's no way in a million years id miss a semi final so i'll be there as I was at Birmingham, Wolves and Arsenal, not because im a bigger or better fan than anyone just that my finances allow me to be.

gazinho said:
If this was a 1 off game or the second leg I guarantee it would have sold out by now but its not and weve got to live with people just not having the disposable income straight after Christmas.

That said there's no way in a million years id miss a semi final so i'll be there as I was at Birmingham, Wolves and Arsenal, not because im a bigger or better fan than anyone just that my finances allow me to be.

Ditto. Definitely cutting back in other areas to pay for all these games though.

Not sure yet as money is tight.

Can go in with the Dippers for free as my mate gets tickets for them home and away. (have done this before just not at our place)

So do I spend £37.50 and am able to hurl abuse at them from my usual spot in 107 or do I go in with the fuckers for free but have to make sure I don't celebrate if we score?

ban-mcfc said:
i've got a ticket for both legs but at the same time i didn't go on sunday.

city have priced this all wrong IMO, only because of the fact we've just played united in the fa cup. people can't afford to do both so we were never going to sell out both games, they should have done this much cheaper so it would sell out.

Likewise, I have tickets for both semi's, granted I'm fortunate to be able to 'almost' afford it, it's still an assault on my finances but there again I don't do the pub or golf thing, or takeaways and betting, saddo.<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:14 pm --<br /><br />
mindmyp's_n_q's said:
Not sure yet as money is tight.

Can go in with the Dippers for free as my mate gets tickets for them home and away. (have done this before just not at our place)

So do I spend £37.50 and am able to hurl abuse at them from my usual spot in 107 or do I go in with the fuckers for free but have to make sure I don't celebrate if we score?

Not a dilema really, sit in 107.......................?!

lordloverocket said:
Going to both legs, ime no richard branson just gonna have to take it easy this weekend for a change.
If i stay in sat nite n sunday teatime thats 80 sovs saved.
Spot on mate. I am out of collar but just turn the heat off loads. Or not on at all! City come first.

I don't see this match as being overpriced, the rags one definitely was IMO for a 3rd round tie (excluding the £15 tickets obviously). I understand that many have genuine financial difficulties but we should still have enough supporters to get 40k in. It is only our 3rd major Cup semi-final since 1981, don't tell me some fans are already bored with success!!

As long as people who do go make the required noise like we did on Sunday then that is all that matters. Alot of the stay aways are probably moaning twats anyway who have been ST holders for 40 years.

Its now time to stop talking about agenda's and injuries and Kompany and Silva etc

We have a good squad and even if Balotelli, Dzeko,Kompany and Silva dont play,the players on that pitch are all capable players and should be able to win a game at home against a very average Liverpool. The players that do play will still have cost over £170 million

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.