Semi Tickets....

Been ill so didnt know until late afternoon that I could manage to get there so tried to upgrade my cousins Daughetrs ticket(she cant go)with Customer Services and told they cant do it and I will have to go to the ground - I have done this before and its a fcuking nightmare.

I know its late due to my circumstances but we havent really moved on from queing around Maine Rd avoiding dog shit as regards City and selling tickets.

squirtyflower said:
I don't agree with your first point, does it matter how many are there for lights out is, there a rule limiting the number that I am not aware of?

-- Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:02 pm --

I don't agree with your first point, does it matter how many are there for lights out

no not really, but would rather have a full house, i get you dont agree with me lets just agree to disagree and hope we win tonight,

Tbilisi said:
Been ill so didnt know until late afternoon that I could manage to get there so tried to upgrade my cousins Daughetrs ticket(she cant go)with Customer Services and told they cant do it and I will have to go to the ground - I have done this before and its a fcuking nightmare.

I know its late due to my circumstances but we havent really moved on from queing around Maine Rd avoiding dog shit as regards City and selling tickets.

couldn't agree more, for the wolves game this year i upgraded my grandads ticket for my dad over the phone on the way as we were running late and they did it.

i tried it for the arsenal game and got told they couldn't do it? so my dad had to queue up and missed the first 10 mins.

he has to rush from work if he's going instead of my grandad so if he has to then queue he misses a bit. it's a joke tbh.

Dissapointed there was only 36,000 there. It should have been less with the ridiculous ticket price. Fair play to all those who stumped up and went. Fair play also to those who fucked it off and watched it at home.

City take note, the club is rich, the fans aren't. Don't take the piss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.