Semi Tickets....

GaudinosWheels said:
Anyone else being bombarded with texts from City? Just had 3 within half an hour saying 'Freetext from MCFC'
How do you know its for this game ? Its a blank text msg.

GaudinosWheels said:
Anyone else being bombarded with texts from City? Just had 3 within half an hour saying 'Freetext from MCFC'

They're having a few technical problems at the moment, but are aware of it and are trying to fix it.

tickets for wembley will be more expensive, hope those who have supported the club in this competition are rewarded if we make the final

ie carling cup scheme members first
season ticket holders with carling cup attendance 2 home games
season ticket holders with carling cup attendance 1 home game
blue members as above
general sale as above.

Make sacrifices in other areas, miss an away game, stay in one weekend, don't buy a coke and bag of crisps every day etc.

We don't know when our next chance of a cup final will arrive no matter how good the team.

City are not at fault as pricing has to be agreed and nobody could have forseen the FA Cup Draw and then the home leg being first.

Get there.

CTID.

Maybe you should turn this up is case you can't quite hear!!!

It's a Semi-final!

God damn I'll be there and I will be there again if we get to the final.

Don't know about the rest of you but there aren't that many notches on my Semi-Final bedpost or indeed on the Final one next to it.

Blue Moon!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.