Semi Tickets....

Son came home and said the teachers snapped up all the tickets and didn't give them to the kids

tight bastards lol

Hey guys, the Semi final will be commented on the new twitter account @ESNFootball - they comment on all English football and are hug Manchester City fans! Go and show them some support! :)

bluebannana said:
i hope thiers tonnes of empty seats, it will hopefully make city realise that they cant charge ridiculous prices like this
Yet on the 'lights out thread' you said it was embarrassing that the gate would be below 35000

So which is it or are you just on the WUM?

squirtyflower said:
bluebannana said:
i hope thiers tonnes of empty seats, it will hopefully make city realise that they cant charge ridiculous prices like this
Yet on the 'lights out thread' you said it was embarrassing that the gate would be below 35000

Yes i said that the it would be embarrasing with only 30,000", but I was refering to the lights out which was the title of the thread, would rather have a full stadium doing it and the city pricing was a seperate point learn to read ;)

bluebannana said:
squirtyflower said:
bluebannana said:

Yes i said that the it would be embarrasing with only 30,000", but I was refering to the lights out which was the title of the thread, would rather have a full stadium doing it and the city pricing was a seperate point learn to read ;)
I can read thanks, hence the question
You should be alluding to understanding and not reading, the former being a higher order skill

squirtyflower said:
bluebannana said:
squirtyflower said:

I can read thanks, hence the question
You should be alluding to understanding and not reading, the former being a higher order skill

whats hard to understand

1) I think the lights out may be embarrasing with possibly only 30,000 city fans there
2) I dont agree with the pricing

I don't agree with your first point, does it matter how many are there for lights out is, there a rule limiting the number that I am not aware of?<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:02 pm --<br /><br />I don't agree with your first point, does it matter how many are there for lights out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.